• Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Probably he's just done advertising on instagram

therealAries

therealAries

I hope he didnt i seen that on ig too i still need to swoop his cookies n cream one gem ive been eager to purchase hope if anything he does just say fuck ig and moves elsewhere many breeders got successful without ig too many fuckin trolls Rollin there

mancdank

mancdank

I hope he didnt i seen that on ig too i still need to swoop his cookies n cream one gem ive been eager to purchase hope if anything he does just say fuck ig and moves elsewhere many breeders got successful without ig too many fuckin trolls Rollin there
I'm not on IG any chance of a screen shot

therealAries

therealAries

My device doesnt have that screenshot program :( srry just seen it from his page he posted after his page was shut down by some envious assholes more than likely I hope Mike is okay

Lip

Lip

Exotic is not retiring he was referring to the fact he was upset with Instagram deleting his account over and over ! I don't know this is a fact but the guyjust hitting his stride

Limonene

Limonene

Yeh and I'm thinking as well that celebrity growers Jungle boys using the Exotiks label as a marketing tool might have pissed him off as well. Its so close to their name, its very disrespectful in my opinion. And unnecessary.

Lip

Lip

Exotic gave jungle boys permission I believe I would love if exotic wood hop on and clarify but I believe the whole lineup is exotic 's . Jungle boys work with all the breeders that they grow their stuff , I'm almost sure I could probably find the quote where the jungle boys "thanked exotic" for the help !

Limonene

Limonene

Exotic gave jungle boys permission I believe I would love if exotic wood hop on and clarify but I believe the whole lineup is exotic 's . Jungle boys work with all the breeders that they grow their stuff , I'm almost sure I could probably find the quote where the jungle boys "thanked exotic" for the help !
yeah but the jungle boys are using the phrase "theexotiks" or something like that as their catchphrase. Which is very similar to exotic genetics. Thats what i thought exotic mike was getting at in his post.

The Terps

The Terps

The "exotics" jungle boyz and burner are referring to are just the elite cuts like sherbert, lemonade, gelato, Sundae driver. They want to separate themselves from the big growers to come who are going to focus on growing high yielding fast finishing low quality bud. They want their brand to be about only the dankest strains out. Or "the exotics" exclent marketing move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom