Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

Well spring is coming you could set up a good yard spot for them anywhere? Or even doa garbage can grow, buy a small 20gal garbage can and use it as a pot

Not all is lost! 🤣
I moved to a small appartment a couple of years ago, my outdoor gardening days are gone for now and all the space in the house is taken by the 3x3 tent and this cardboard indoors. I could put it on the window but someone would either throw it to the ground or steal it. I tried to make my own compost but its tricky in a small appartment so I left it on the window to dry and it got stolen, twice... I dont do it anymore 😅. The same happened with a begonia I had, it didnt have enough sunlight inside (freaking tall buildings) so I had to put it on the window, 2 days it lasted, no more household plants either for me...
Im pretty sure its because despite being a small farming village I live close to a very bad neighborhood. People either stole it for their plants or just trolled me. My window was also hit 2 times, one with a brick and one with a cement block... people here are weird, this village is cursed. I dont know anyone so I dont have enemies, some people here just suck.
Back where I lived you could even sleep with the front door open, no wonder why rent here is so cheap in comparison. There's a lot of house robberies in the outskirts where the single households are located.

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I moved to a small appartment a couple of years ago, my outdoor gardening days are gone for now and all the space in the house is taken by the 3x3 tent and this cardboard indoors. I could put it on the window but someone would either throw it to the ground or steal it. I tried to make my own compost but its tricky in a small appartment so I left it on the window to dry and it got stolen, twice... I dont do it anymore 😅. The same happened with a begonia I had, it didnt have enough sunlight inside (freaking tall buildings) so I had to put it on the window, 2 days it lasted, no more household plants either for me...
Im pretty sure its because despite being a small farming village I live close to a very bad neighborhood. People either stole it for their plants or just trolled me. My window was also hit 2 times, one with a brick and one with a cement block... people here are weird, this village is cursed. I dont know anyone so I dont have enemies, some people here just suck.
Back where I lived you could even sleep with the front door open, no wonder why rent here is so cheap in comparison. There's a lot of house robberies in the outskirts where the single households are located.
I’m 40 miles from the nearest city and I drive there to work I walk to my neighbors house take their mower and mow their yard, their neighbors yard and my yard, ends up about 4 acres, there older folks and I just cut it for them and they just let me use their zero turn to do them all fast haha so I don’t even own a mower, it just got dropped off from being serviced an hour ago so I already got a call it’s ready to be used haha and they bought a new roller too, so yard will be flatter too 🤣

Eledin

Eledin

I’m 40 miles from the nearest city and I drive there to work I walk to my neighbors house take their mower and mow their yard, their neighbors yard and my yard, ends up about 4 acres, there older folks and I just cut it for them and they just let me use their zero turn to do them all fast haha so I don’t even own a mower, it just got dropped off from being serviced an hour ago so I already got a call it’s ready to be used haha and they bought a new roller too, so yard will be flatter too 🤣
Thats very nice of you! Being nice to people will work in your advantage most of the times 😁 except for the people that never have enough and only think about themselves.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thats very nice of you! Being nice to people will work in your advantage most of the times 😁 except for the people that never have enough and only think about themselves.
I figure it’s a Trade I use their mower and they all get their grass cut, end of the growing season I sell veggies at the road but neighbors get them for free I tell them take whatever they’d like from the stand for free but they always put something in the honor box lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hahaha I get it, Im 34 and still trying to stop being a people pleaser. The internet allows me to be more like I am (a whiny bitch) but in person I cant say no.
Same but it weeds out those that only want my circle of friends is small enough I can count on my hands and 80% of them are family

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hahaha I get it, Im 34 and still trying to stop being a people pleaser. The internet allows me to be more like I am (a whiny bitch) but in person I cant say no.
You’ll get the “NO!” Word down in another couple of years lol. I was the same way : ) ill laugh at you now if you ask me to do something stupid lol. And I’ll politely say no to friends and family. Once you get there youll wonder why you were ever the way you were hahaha! : )

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You’ll get the “NO!” Word down in another couple of years lol. I was the same way : ) ill laugh at you now if you ask me to do something stupid lol. And I’ll politely say no to friends and family. Once you get there youll wonder why you were ever the way you were hahaha! : )
But on the other side… I do love grass cuttin day 🤣

GP x Okie / GCC x Okie (Frostette) / cali blues freak (#1) / cali dream #2

IMG 3884
IMG 3885
IMG 3886
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
But on the other side… I do love grass cuttin day 🤣

GP x Okie / GCC x Okie (Frostette) / cali blues freak (#1) / cali dream #2
Yes sir.
Call me crazy, but I have a 1/4lb pre busted up In a jar.
A medicinal blend of
Cman okie
Pbb cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Durban poison
DeathStar gojo
Blueberry og

And just a pinch of idgaf.
custom tailored to make you absolutely useless. I’ve been watching some Bob Ross too.

Weed and that dude is pretty splendid shit.
I bet he could paint the fuck out of you r vegetables bro. A custom “happy little micro greens” landscape?

Bro. I’m fucking hiiiiiiiiigheeeeeayye 🥪

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yes sir.
A medicinal blend of
Cman okie
Pbb cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Durban poison
DeathStar gojo
Blueberry og

custom tailored to make you absolutely useless. I’ve been watching some Bob Ross too.

I bet he could paint the fuck out of you r vegetables bro. A custom “happy little micro greens” landscape?

A little Bob Ross eh? I dig I dig 👊🏻

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yes sir.
A medicinal blend of
Cman okie
Pbb cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Durban poison
DeathStar gojo
Blueberry og

A little Bob Ross eh? I dig I dig 👊🏻
Bob Ross taught me how to paint and draw when I was younger, in school my teachers didn’t even bother me they knew I was lit when I was drawin my stuff in my books haha, my art teacher used my black and white shading project (a silver chain draped over an art pencil) as a teaching guide in her class for years after I left the school lol

Wish I kept going I keep tryin again but mistakes aplenty 🤣🤣 , my daughter got my art skills I think though it’s all she does is draw haha

IMG 3899
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Bob Ross taught me how to paint and draw when I was younger, in school my teachers didn’t even bother me they knew I was lit when I was drawin my stuff in my books haha, my art teacher used my black and white shading project (a silver chain draped over an art pencil) as a teaching guide in her class for years after I left the school lol

Wish I kept going I keep tryin again but mistakes aplenty 🤣🤣 , my daughter got my art skills I think though it’s all she does is draw haha
Art vicariously through the kid.
I get the itch every now and again to get into that drawing shit. I’m not to shabby when I’m focused, but that is not often.

Hey look a squirrel,

But yeah man, I’m a fan of skydiving 🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

I can draw a sticky man that’s about it 🤣

Top Bottom