Fall Fade. Let's See It.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Guess I'll start.
That dark purple was 2010. I had a bunch of seeds left over from when I bought em. I threw a Nirvana AK, or NL outside. I let it go next to a river bed till temps got down to mid 30's. Took it like a champ. Didn't need to feed throught :)
Although it didn't yield like a champ, it wasn't bad, and hardy. I probably still have the rest of that pack in rice? I hoard seeds.

20170413 102802
20131213 070656
20131213 071150
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What strain is that? Fades are pretty, but not necessary. The best grower I know has his shit stay green till harvest.
He seriously grew double of just about everyone.
That looks like a Jorge vid cola.
Is that the White x the white?

brazel

brazel

Sometimes I don't like commenting on too many things cause people will say you're know it all, but how can you learn one thing without knowing others? Plus I've always been against master growers... I'll always be learning, I truly know nothing.

What loses colors?
Is cannabis that?

Is yellow and orange*edit always on the leaf, it's just covered by green?

What about purple and red?

Is it partly the product of what also provides a plant sunscreen?

Indoors, it has no reason to produce said sunscreen, right

Probably why taking a plant from indoors to outdoor sun it wilts and would die, just wondering

Cheers

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

What strain is that? Fades are pretty, but not necessary. The best grower I know has his shit stay green till harvest.
He seriously grew double of just about everyone.
That looks like a Jorge vid cola.
Is that the White x the white?
My bad, I didn't read this, but yes high five

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Totally agree w/everything ya said. Only exception....They'll deny it, but people love purple buds. It' simple to do, and if anything, lowers thc *in my case.
I just cut off N halfway through flower, cut temps, and flush longer than 2 weeks. It definitely raises it's demand ($ at dispensarys) unless it's a true purp strain

brazel

brazel

Totally agree w/everything ya said. Only exception....They'll deny it, but people love purple buds. It' simple to do, and if anything, lowers thc *in my case.
I just cut off N halfway through flower, cut temps, and flush longer than 2 weeks. It definitely raises it's demand ($ at dispensarys) unless it's a true purp strain
Purple comes from antioxidants regardless, cold can bring this on. Flush nor nitrogen. Chlorophyll is green. You can produce pretty colors

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Purple comes from antioxidants regardless, cold can bring this on. Flush nor nitrogen. Chlorophyll is green. You can produce pretty colors
Makes sence. I guess I woulda sounded smarter if I said certain "this strain" goes purple when I lower temps, and flush out as much N as possible.
You'r right on about people thinking I act like a "know it all" I try to learn something from everyone's posts I read. Shit, even if it's what not to do. I SHOULD correct on the things I've learned thru the years, but I'm not tryin to be a duch.
You know your shit bro. You'e always welcome to add feedback to me. Bad, or good...good to make me feel warm and fuzzy, bad to learn ;)

brazel

brazel

Makes sence. I guess I woulda sounded smarter if I said certain "this strain" goes purple when I lower temps, and flush out as much N as possible.
You'r right on about people thinking I act like a "know it all" I try to learn something from everyone's posts I read. Shit, even if it's what not to do. I SHOULD correct on the things I've learned thru the years, but I'm not tryin to be a duch.
You know your shit bro. You'e always welcome to add feedback to me. Bad, or good...good to make me feel warm and fuzzy, bad to learn ;)
No reason to correct what's said, better to show what you learned!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Thanks, lots of reading about plants. It's truly amazing! Noticing what you have is really good!
I appreciate that....I don't always retain everything, but if I want to get something done, I'll go to just about every recourse I can find for the info I'm looking for.
I'm obsessed with knowledge, and growing
I also do believe in a "green thumb"

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No reason to correct what's said, better to show what you learned!
Dam....Glad I met this guy! I've done my share of outdoor grows, but would learn a lot workin w/ya.
Indoor, on the moon...wherever!

brazel

brazel

TBH flushing is a joke... you flush out salts from soil... well if the plant didn't want them before flush.... Flush a plant for a certain nute is even more ludicrous!

brazel

brazel

You eliminate salts while the plant is growing so your soil doesn't get so salty... so salty!

When doing this you are the cause and solution to this problem!

How many others are content with being the cause and solution?
Sounds weird as shit huh?

brazel

brazel

Imagine Facebook shutting them selves down and figuring out the problem and keep doing it for years!!

Stop the fvcking cause! Right

I mean anyone would do this that discovered the solution to their problem! Right?
Well not cannabis growers! Cause we believe in the marketing they show us! What? It doesn't matter no one else in the world that grows food uses them! We discovered how rad these products are and I soon hope they do!

brazel

brazel

I appreciate that....I don't always retain everything, but if I want to get something done, I'll go to just about every recourse I can find for the info I'm looking for.
I'm obsessed with knowledge, and growing
I also do believe in a "green thumb"
Retaining is good for test, doing something and remembering something is way different! Read teaming with nutrients

Latest posts

Top Bottom