Fall Fade. Let's See It.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I don't think enough people pay enough attention to water temps. PH, temps, and the less is more theory are extremely important to keeping plants happy.
People pay attention to what the body feels... Ambient temps... When youre in dickin with the plants..do you feel root zone ph or temp?... NOPE... You just go off ambient temps from a thermometer and you ph at what you think is right... Take 2 clones and grow one normal....
.. Then drop temp 10 degrees and raise ph by 1 on the other...hard to test eh?... It takes years of beating the same plant to see all of the plants qualities.. Unless you run hundreds of plants at a time or have 2 Climate zones and feed individually

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Anthocyanins (also anthocyans; from Greek: ἄνθος (anthos) "flower" and κυάνεος/κυανοῦς kyaneos/kyanous "dark blue") are water-soluble vacuolarpigments that, depending on their pH, may appear red, purple, or blue. Food plants rich in anthocyanins include the blueberry, raspberry, black rice, and black soybean, among many others that are red, blue, purple, or black. Some of the colors of autumn leaves are derived from anthocyanins.[1][2]

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

People pay attention to what the body feels... Ambient temps... When youre in dickin with the plants..do you feel root zone ph or temp?... NOPE... You just go off ambient temps from a thermometer and you ph at what you think is right... Take 2 clones and grow one normal....
.. Then drop temp 10 degrees and raise ph by 1 on the other...hard to test eh?... It takes years of beating the same plant to see all of the plants qualities.. Unless you run hundreds of plants at a time or have 2 Climate zones and feed individually
Very true. I really enjoy doing experiments with same plant in diffrent temps, EC, medium etc....To get a test that precise would be too difficult w/out a lab.
I wish I had more hours in the day, and better back.
Recently had my first kid, and she takes up most of my time. Any free time I do have is playing, or growing. It actually makes me appreciate my fee time much more.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Very true. I really enjoy doing experiments with same plant in diffrent temps, EC, medium etc....To get a test that precise would be too difficult w/out a lab.
I wish I had more hours in the day, and better back.
Recently had my first kid, and she takes up most of my time. Any free time I do have is playing, or growing. It actually makes me appreciate my fee time much more.
Congrats on the baby.... Ya so the first time i saw this was about 06... Run the same clone all year..indoor tent
... No ac... No co2... Little nutes... Youll run a hot green summer... Then youll see the same clone turn a 180 in winter... The only thing changed is the open window temp drop.... Then the next year... Or same run of several clones... Take one and put it to the side and swing the ph up 1.... Or down 1...who cares.. Youll see the colors

chemistry

chemistry

I don't have many photo's of past plants. But this Aurora Indica had a nice fade, and blew my balls off.
100 5410

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I don't have many photo's of past plants. But this Aurora Indica had a nice fade, and blew my balls off.
View attachment 773456
If I remember correctly, that's a Nirvana strain?
Nirvana had always been a steal. Idk, noe that they have fems tho. That's a nice looking plant. Was it a fem? I still have several packs. 8/10 Would sprout in 24 hours, and not very hard to find a keeper. The Master Kush, NL, AK, Mango, all had nice ones. I may pop a few Arora India's.

F

Frodocat

Nice to not have to buy it huh? Did it get pollinated?
Anyway, congrats on opping ur cherry!
Yes! I was afraid to cultivate until my human offspring were grown. It's on now for this granny!
I'm having a hard time buying because people want to do hard drugs and they keep screwing me over... so they can buy pills.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I grew with 400 ppm Indiana water with almost 200 ppm of that as CaCo3 and a pH @ 8.5. Tough to get a stable pH with that much carbonate in the water. Still never had to run over 800 ppm or 1.6 ec. including the source water.
In 88 I was in my 30's already and had been growing for over 10 years. In the late 70's I did 32 months for cultivation. Things have definitely changed for the better since then.

F

Frodocat

I grew with 400 ppm Indiana water with almost 200 ppm of that as CaCo3 and a pH @ 8.5. Tough to get a stable pH with that much carbonate in the water. Still never had to run over 800 ppm or 1.6 ec. including the source water.
In 88 I was in my 30's already and had been growing for over 10 years. In the late 70's I did 32 months for cultivation. Things have definitely changed for the better since then.
I'm crossing fingers for total legalization everywhere. I spent 30 days in jail for a joint once. Lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yes! I was afraid to cultivate until my human offspring were grown. It's on now for this granny!
I'm having a hard time buying because people want to do hard drugs and they keep screwing me over... so they can buy pills.
Yeah, people don't realize, cannabis is an exit drug, and NOT a gateway as we were brainwashed to believe.
Congrats on being a grandpa lol.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam, I've only had 2 speeding tix in my life. One, going through Ohio w/NY plates. Drug problem is bad all over, but I hear it's real bad Ohio, Indiana. An old buddy from Indiana has some severe water ph probs. Think there's a good amount of lime.
At worst in the big cities in the NE, you CAN get a ticket of $100 If the cops a duch lol (oz, or under)

F

Frodocat

Dam, I've only had 2 speeding tix in my life. One, going through Ohio w/NY plates. Drug problem is bad all over, but I hear it's real bad Ohio, Indiana. An old buddy from Indiana has some severe water ph probs. Think there's a good amount of lime.
At worst in the big cities in the NE, you CAN get a ticket of $100 If the cops a duch lol (oz, or under)
Water isn't an issue as I have access to an artesian well.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Water isn't an issue as I have access to an artesian well.
Have you tested the water quality from the well? My well with the 400 ppm is a free flowing well. 10-15 psi straight out of it all the time. It's in the teays valley aquifer, the same aquifer runs from southeast Ohio through the middle of the state then through North Central Indiana where I'm located.

Latest posts

Top Bottom