finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Hey A how well does that portable work? Good cooling power? Is it a single hose or dual hose unit? I may have to go to one of those so I can get my flower room going again. Hate not having something in flower ;)

Have a great weekend boys

Slap

To me this unit is the shit, that being said I run 2 thouwies in an 5x10 with a 4 in intake pulling air from the central a/c unit and one oscillating fan. The LG comes on when the temp goes above 76 and hasn't made a difference in the bill. Ohh and its a single hose.

catdaddy

catdaddy

The plants are looking fine catdaddy. :)
How goes the battle with the thrips?

Jimmy, what's good?
glad to see you back posting up and hope all is well with you daddio. pm me when you get the chance, would love to pick your brain about these x's, that is if you don't mind.

catdaddy

catdaddy

what can i say? it's been a long ride, with a lot of side blocks and road blocks, but Catdaddio has finally found his way.
just to bring everyone up to speed, all the ladies are still alive and kicking. however, not all are in the best of health.
just to recap, from the testers there are 8 females all together; 6 Noreaster x King Valley OG and 2 Pure Kush x King Valley OG. as of now, almost all except for 1 are currently standing between 4-5' tall. all except one are going into bloom, either this weekend or early next week.

as for the rest, (3)Valley and (2)Uber Dawgs, these mainly are the ones that i referred to that are not in the best of health and all except 1 of each x will not make it this round.

just to give you an idea of what to expect, here's the list at this very moment
Noreaster x KVOG #'s 1,2,3,4 and 6 (5 will go 7-10 days after)
Pure Kush x KVOG #1
Valley Dawg #3
Uber Dawg #1
Noreaster X Chemdog 91

i didn't get the chance to snap pics of all of them, but here are a few pics of what they look like as of now. i'll get photos of all in the next update
i believe this set are shots of 3 of the Noreaster x KVOG
IMG 7895   Copy
IMG 7898   Copy
IMG 7899   Copy
IMG 7901   Copy
IMG 7902   Copy
IMG 7903   Copy
IMG 7904   Copy
IMG 7905   Copy
IMG 7906   Copy
IMG 7907   Copy
IMG 7908   Copy

as you can tell, they've been through some shit and still recouping from the trauma.

and here's a shot of Valley Dawg #3
IMG 7969   Copy
IMG 7970   Copy
IMG 7972   Copy

thanks for stopping by and catch you'll in the next update.

IMG 7911   Copy
IMG 7913   Copy
IMG 7914   Copy
IMG 7916   Copy
619ster

619ster

I know how it gets bruh. But you're bouncin' back like a champ! Looking damn good and ready for action to me.

blazer

blazer

Looking good CatDaddy looking foward to seeing these crosses in flower good luck bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom