finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

I dont know if you're goin to pop anymore of those MB's anytime soon but from my experience which is ongoing they get better. The #3 I have in flowering is oh-so stank I'm neverous that people are gone to smell her outside and I got another 35-40 days to go with no extra money to get another filter.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I dont know if you're goin to pop anymore of those MB's anytime soon but from my experience which is ongoing they get better. The #3 I have in flowering is oh-so stank I'm neverous that people are gone to smell her outside and I got another 35-40 days to go with no extra money to get another filter.
definitely going to pop more, but not too sure how soon.
shit from the sounds of it, it sounds like you have a problem that most would love to have. from your pics, your #3 looks like my #1 (at least i think) and she stinks something fierce. what type of smell are you getting from her?
i just popped 3 Valley Dawgs, what's your out take on the first 2 you finished compared to the 3rd one you doing now?

A

A-Roe

The first two I guess were way more 91 leaning than the one in flowering now, to me she looks like Jimmy's SFV pic as far as structure. The smoke on the first two were good but not as good as the MB#2, hopefully this one will give me that fuel-lemony smoke Im looking for the first two were just fuel. I dont think I saw another MB like the #3 she is viney and doesnt like to branch out, your #1 and my #2 look almost exactly alike now that I'm running her on the horizontal side and not the vert side of the tent.

catdaddy

catdaddy

The first two I guess were way more 91 leaning than the one in flowering now, to me she looks like Jimmy's SFV pic as far as structure. The smoke on the first two were good but not as good as the MB#2, hopefully this one will give me that fuel-lemony smoke Im looking for the first two were just fuel. I dont think I saw another MB like the #3 she is viney and doesnt like to branch out, your #1 and my #2 look almost exactly alike now that I'm running her on the horizontal side and not the vert side of the tent.
yeah your right. come to think about it, i even compared my #1 to your #2. whatever she may be, she sure sound promising. definitely looking forward to see how she finishes up for you and what you think about the finished product. im tuned in, so keep the updates coming.

Valley Dawg up and running
IMG 5941   Copy

datDANK

datDANK

i have some motorbreath outside right now that is flowering but not deep into it yet. I think imma just reverse and veg it out with ACT teas.. they never had any tea before. or should I just flowering it out? i think if I did.. it wouldn't come out that great cuz of the season

catdaddy

catdaddy

i have some motorbreath outside right now that is flowering but not deep into it yet. I think imma just reverse and veg it out with ACT teas.. they never had any tea before. or should I just flowering it out? i think if I did.. it wouldn't come out that great cuz of the season
oh yeah, i would love to see how they do outside.
if you don't mind me asking, what season are you in that you think that they won't finish that well?

datDANK

datDANK

since the days are getting longer wouldn't you think that would mess up the flowering? light dep is a pain in the but. maybe i'll do that

catdaddy

catdaddy

since the days are getting longer wouldn't you think that would mess up the flowering? light dep is a pain in the but. maybe i'll do that
oh okay. being that they are in pots, i thought you were putting them out for 12 and leaving them in the dark for 12. that's why i didn't understand what you meant by it wouldn't come out right because of the season.

have you ever thought about doing it like that?

215 User

215 User

Nice grow catdaddy!

You killed it and I am anxious to harvest my first Pisces Genetics run.Best of Luck with the new wave of plants your starting...

Inspired

catdaddy

catdaddy

Nice grow catdaddy!

You killed it and I am anxious to harvest my first Pisces Genetics run.Best of Luck with the new wave of plants your starting...

Inspired
Vet, what's good?
thanks for joining in, would be a show without you, good brother.
you got a thread going? hit me with the link. if not, hit me with some shots finished shots of that Chem Sage, i am pretty sure everyone and I will love you for it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Valley Dawg
IMG 6196   Copy

PK-91 phenol's 1 and 2.
#2 is about to hit the bloom tent, in the next day or so to fill up some empty space.
IMG 6203   Copy

MotorBreath #1 (moma)
plan on bushing her out to get enough clones to run a whole cycle of just her or at least half of a 5x5 tent.
IMG 6209   Copy

A

A-Roe

Looks like you gotta 91 dom valley dawg there my friend (on da left) still to early to tell but that how mine started off waxy leaves

S

slap14

215 User

215 User

Vet, what's good?
thanks for joining in, would be a show without you, good brother.
you got a thread going? hit me with the link. if not, hit me with some shots finished shots of that Chem Sage, i am pretty sure everyone and I will love you for it.

Chem Sage & beans...

IMAG0290 ChemSage  beans

Klump of ChemSage...

IMAG0296 CS top

Happy Mother's Day to you MF's!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Chem Sage & beans...

View attachment 312573

Klump of ChemSage...

View attachment 312574

Happy Mother's Day to you MF's!
thanks for the shots, good brother. you definitely do you thing, and your girls are living proof on how well you treat them.

ok time to revive this thread. just to give everyone a lil heads up, i went all in, well not all in, but something close to it.
for the this run, here's what to expect:

2 Kush Inc
2 Uber Dawgs
2 Nor'easter x Chemdog 91
3 Vally Dawgs
and possibly 2 Rom Haze

Valley Dawgs
IMG 6746   Copy

will post up shots of the rest when they're 2-3 wks old.

Kushwick

Kushwick

Nice on what to expect. Those sound like a killer mix to please all. Damn I wish cannabis was like chia pets thru veg lmao.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Nice on what to expect. Those sound like a killer mix to please all. Damn I wish cannabis was like chia pets thru veg lmao.
haha, shit you almost had me on the floor with that one.

luckily these are all fems, so the veg won't seem as longs as with regs. but you are right though, i wish these ladies did grow like chia pets.

Top Bottom