Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Chronic haze day 62... Review..... This to me is a upgraded version of a c-99. Smell is skunk an juicy fruit. Formation is like a ghost train haze, by itself it will form a big ass main surrounded by mini baseball colas. Buzz is a hybrid to the tee.

IMG 20170818 091607
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

well that didnt last long good hearing from you guys
Ha ha day off sir....... Chores chores chores. An I'm in a weird situation at work. My boss/owner got killed week back. Died racing, crashed into the GEICO boat. So everyone kinda treadin water right now. Thats our boat an GEICOs. U can see puncture marks on side of boat. Keep in mind there's two per boat. One steers, one throttles. I promise u when he got to the pearly gate first question he asked was if he was ahead when it happened.......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That shit unstable by me, its always down it seems
ya the tower is about 4 miles away,,so they couldnt get acess to the top of ill so they put it half way up,,with all the damn ceder trees here ,seem the wind blowing threw them give bad reception,,at least thats what the kids think,,to them there isnt enough signal if the damn thing was in the front yard,,me as long as this button box works im good,,i dont do phones at all,,when and if mama makes me go to town ,i have to charge the damn thing first,lol

Top Bottom