Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

hah fuck wrong one.. but hey book mark it you may need it for another thread d:D
im high.. hah
i think i was in 6th grade? i remember my science teachers name too hah. he had a thing for john macenrow that tennis player guy..l i guess he was a 80s thing.

so like this is coming soon and i saw it the last time.. like omg. i better buy a loto ticket hah.

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

hah fuck wrong one.. but hey book mark it you may need it for another thread d:D
im high.. hah
i think i was in 6th grade? i remember my science teachers name too hah. he had a thing for john macenrow that tennis player guy..l i guess he was a 80s thing.

so like this is coming soon and i saw it the last time.. like omg. i better buy a loto ticket hah.

I don't remember the 80's but I can tell you I enjoyed the videos.. My parent's lived the 80's party's and all so heard most music...

I always love a troll video indeed.. :D

Hope your feeling a little better friend as time passes
Moto

jipp

jipp

I don't remember the 80's but I can tell you I enjoyed the videos.. My parent's lived the 80's party's and all so heard most music...

I always love a troll video indeed.. :D

Hope your feeling a little better friend as time passes
Moto

thx. yeah i just wish that six months to get through it was true. hah. obv its gonna take a long ass time. damage is done regardless so it does not really matter if i get better or not i guess. i am trying tho.

anyhow, hope you have a fantastic night.
bowl up!

Top Bottom