Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Check this out I’ve had it since High school 1986 bought it at a local head shop when I was 16. She’s a trooper hits hard thumb carb on the pistol grip, ceramic:)View attachment 860964
nice, had the same kinda thing back then....was a grim reaper ceramic but dropped it and broke after 15 years....it had a lil storage tray on the front of it fer stashin sum bud same as urs...

Srenots

Srenots

yeah,get a still to make grain alcohol to wash trim lol.I dont drink for shit,stoner lol
some pics of whats available on ebay....these will make distilled water, essential oils, or make any alcohol, hell u can fill the pot up with beer and pull the alcohol out of it....theres a pot, the thumper(put apples and cinnamon er whatevr u like) and the coil...the pots go from 3 gallon, 5 gallon, 8 gallon...etc....anytime u wanna run a batch....always use stainless or copper, dont use aluminium.... another homemade rig is to use a pressure cooker...drill holes and run sum copper lines....just sayin it can be done....plenty of info online or just hit me up ....hehe

8gallonstill

Stillchina

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

this would also be very useful to make spirits for dabs....instead of buying everclear or using ISO or Butane....would all be homemade from scratch....literally ....just throwin it out there if yall are interested, try it...it works ~

Srenots

Srenots

cant remember who it was, but a while back he was running Dr Grinspoon .....never saw the end result....wonder if it was fire as they say it is...

Top Bottom