FireOG x HellsAngelOG

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Theres no pixs of these up yet so id thought id throw some up. I know theres gonna be some hellafire in these beans so... (Pun intended)
Theses r bout day 20.
Fireog x hellsangelog
Fireog x hellsangelog 2
Fireog x hellsangelog 3
Fireog x hellsangelog 4
Fireog x hellsangelog 5
Fireog x hellsangelog 6
Fireog x hellsangelog 7
Fireog x hellsangelog 8
Fireog x hellsangelog 9
Fireog x hellsangelog 10

I popped 5 seeds got five but, I fried one of the hellfires when i changed out my old 1k bulb for a new one. Thought it would make it but as u can see shes way behind the others.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
^^^I dont think theres a specific name for this strain, im liking hellafire Og also brimstone Og, hellfire og seems to obvious . Ill post some more pixs this weekend the gurls r really taking off.
Confu.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
sick! i have a Raskal/fire x HA going at 2 weeks flower right now. Good luck with your babies!

Yo smoke, is that the same cross or did someone else make it? My understanding is that Logic used raskals Fire og aswell.

Confu.

S

smoketrees

i believe it was just a coincidence of the same cuts being used. I know the HA was the one reversed. Even if made from different breeders, i still have a lot of interests in yours.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i believe it was just a coincidence of the same cuts being used. I know the HA was the one reversed. Even if made from different breeders, i still have a lot of interests in yours.

and i have intrest in urs, can we see some pixs holmes:)

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
couple quik updates almost forgot bout this thread till i saw shivas thread and it reminded me.

i really tried to stress these plants and so far they have done great. first 2 pixs are my fav one HF#1 SUPER stinky good structure , vigorous . I already took cuts of her. they got a bit strechy because i had them on the edge of a T5 light for most of their life, last 2 weeks under a 600mh and the node spaces have tightened.
confu
P1050912
P1050913
P1050914
P1050915
P1050916
P1050917
P1050918

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Thnx Shiva, prolly flower them ina month(next round) . The uppoting method works much more dense roots from top of pot to the bottom.
Confu

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Update please.. How is this mega strain doing?

How is that h&G coco doing 4 u? Have u checked the runoff ppm rite out the bag? I'm juss in2 coco & love 2 hear how other brands r..

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Got some update pixs coming guys. Got a bed of em running as we speak day 10 . Sorry for the lack of updates, wrks occupying all my time and plants r suffering. The original mothers had to get tossed due to being overgrown. But im running all five now and a bed of the most vigrous stinky one of the lot.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Update please.. How is this mega strain doing?

How is that h&G coco doing 4 u? Have u checked the runoff ppm rite out the bag? I'm juss in2 coco & love 2 hear how other brands r..
Sup goo, h&g coco is great runoff is lower than any brand on the market. U should try it some time.
Confu

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin good man...should be some mindbender out of this cross. I noticed youre usin the "Rootmaker" pots in some of the pics (or at least I think that's what they were called). I was given a cple by a friend at my local store and gave em a try and they pissed water all over my damn floors. I water very slowly and have never had that prob with any other pots, smart or not, just curious if you've run into the same thing with em. Im usin Hercules pots now and couldn't be happier, and no pissin on my floor!. Shot of "K" to you and your garden bro. MGG

Top Bottom