First Grow, Are My Seedlings Healthy?

• Thread starter PegGrowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm pretty much sold on autos, after watching your grow. Nicely done. Autos and I will tango sometime:)
Thank you! I have really honed my technique getting them from germination straight in to my hydro sytem without stunting them. I did have one stunt on me and will have reduced yield but i got her healthy enought to finish and she will net me 75 grams. Bad but i will take it. I said 800 but i think prob 600 grams is prob what im looking at...
I dont see a lot of Autos do so well... I think the fact im hydro and my room is quite dialed in,, water temps are 68 on the dot... thats why they grew so well... that and i havent burnt them at all! never have i over fed them...

Irietime

Irietime

Thank you! I have really honed my technique getting them from germination straight in to my hydro sytem without stunting them. I did have one stunt on me and will have reduced yield but i got her healthy enought to finish and she will net me 75 grams. Bad but i will take it. I said 800 but i think prob 600 grams is prob what im looking at...
I dont see a lot of Autos do so well... I think the fact im hydro and my room is quite dialed in,, water temps are 68 on the dot... thats why they grew so well... that and i havent burnt them at all! never have i over fed them...
Yeah pretty dialed. Can't wait to see some harvest shots and dried bud shots and maybe a bud packed in a bowl shot and a cloud shot:D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah pretty dialed. Can't wait to see some harvest shots and dried bud shots and maybe a bud packed in a bowl shot and a cloud shot:D
I will of course post pics when harvest comes... Supposed to be 16 days from now, but that might get kicked back another week on a couple...

P

PegGrowers

So i think i messed up a bit and overwatered with nutrients... basically looks like these photos, bottom leaves drooping and the tips are starting to turn a little yellow. They need water today so im giving them plain ph balanced water hopefully to flush some nutes so the yellowing doesnt progress. Tips and feedback very appreciated.

IMG 3126
IMG 3124
Irietime

Irietime

So i think i messed up a bit and overwatered with nutrients... basically looks like these photos, bottom leaves drooping and the tips are starting to turn a little yellow. They need water today so im giving them plain ph balanced water hopefully to flush some nutes so the yellowing doesnt progress. Tips and feedback very appreciated.
It's good to alternate nute waterings with plain ph'ed waterings, that's normal.

Brativa

Brativa

I don't see much wrong with it as my plants progress the lower leaves tend to yellow and die off the first set past the cotyledon for certain... Know you will over think your first run through and through I had a million questions and concerns with no place to turn to like this til my fourth year of indoor when I found this site. People will 9/10 times shoot you straight your plants look great keep it up and when in doubt ask this site has a wealth of knowledge but do what works for you experience is the best teacher.

P

PegGrowers

Day 35 wake up in the morning and see my weird leaning plant doing this... i need help asap idk what this is or means anything appreciated did normal ph balanced water 2 days prior was fine before bed...

IMG 3139
IMG 3140
IMG 3141
P

PegGrowers

Brother wow that's crazy to wake up to. I have not had that issue unless over watered, under watered... how does the rest of your plants look?
Its only that top area that was affected the rest of the plant looks good, really weird. Only that one plant too

iKharon

iKharon

Its only that top area that was affected the rest of the plant looks good, really weird. Only that one plant too
This is super weird! I've not seen this before.. could it have just got a disease? Plant killed that top off to preserve the rest.. maybe I dunno

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well we will see if it picks itself up again... We will know shortly if it was aliens or if you got something going on.... And i would say if you do, it is in the roots like One Flip inquired... even tho i fig we would see def elsewhere...
How hot and high is your rh?

P

PegGrowers

Well we will see if it picks itself up again... We will know shortly if it was aliens or if you got something going on.... And i would say if you do, it is in the roots like One Flip inquired... even tho i fig we would see def elsewhere...
How hot and high is your rh?
My ph is always at 6 and i havent checked the roots yet

Top Bottom