First Grow In A Long Time.

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Lights on with tiny magnifying glasses on leaves worries me .
Just do it half an hour before, it will dry by then. I do it almost always under full lights, even sprayed neem and shit like that. Never had a spot caused by it. Use a surfactant if you like. It will prevent water to accumulate. No magnifier effect.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

But if you’ve done it I’ll give a try . Do you have them dripping or just wet ? Do you whipe off excess ? Sorry for all questions

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

If it’s a magnesium couldn’t I use cal mag in feeding ? I’ll try the foliage spray . 1/4 tsp per liter . I’ll do it before I turn lights on . Let’s see what happens bro . First run can’t hurt anyone .

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
But if you’ve done it I’ll give a try . Do you have them dripping or just wet ? Do you whipe off excess ? Sorry for all questions
If it’s a magnesium couldn’t I use cal mag in feeding ? I’ll try the foliage spray . 1/4 tsp per liter . I’ll do it before I turn lights on . Let’s see what happens bro . First run can’t hurt anyone .
Yeah i do it, but you may have problems, its better to play it safe. I get them soaking wet and don’t dry it.
There is a bit mag problem but not cal. Why add cal when you can solve it with 1/4 tsp epsom.. there maybe a ratio problem with cal and mag in you water. For example mine has 10:1 but 5:1ish is more preferable if i remember correctly so adding epsom helps in this case. More than adding cal-mag too.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I’ll spray her and see what happens . I don’t see any clawing . Wasn’t alarmed by the color . I’ll see what happens

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I’ll spray her and see what happens . I don’t see any clawing . Wasn’t alarmed by the color . I’ll see what happens
Well clawing is toxicity, you shouldn’t get to that point. And if you look carefully you can see some of the tips are looking downwards, like drooping. A sign of nitrogen abundance in this case.

Top Bottom