First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Treacle
View attachment 566975 She's alittle fluff but I think it's from me. bad temps/air flow.
But she taste great and smokes great.
Big props to @Seraphim19 . Good bean you made there.
STR8
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
What do you mean by fluff? How do temps and air flow affect bud structure?
I've always wanted to know but never found an answer..!
Keep up the good work!
Peace,

str8smokn

str8smokn

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
What do you mean by fluff? How do temps and air flow affect bud structure?
I've always wanted to know but never found an answer..!
Keep up the good work!
Peace,

When it gets to hot like from mid 70's to high 90's the plant will almost stop filling out/ tightening the bud structure. Allowing for better air flow thru the flowers. It could be some of the strain also but I'm thinking it got hot in there and that's why it's so fluff. The last run wasn't like this one it was tighter.
Thank you for all props.
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

When it gets to hot like from mid 70's to high 90's the plant will almost stop filling out/ tightening the bud structure. Allowing for better air flow thru the flowers. It could be some of the strain also but I'm thinking it got hot in there and that's why it's so fluff. The last run wasn't like this one it was tighter.
Thank you for all props.
STR8
I see! Thanks for your reply. I am a bit worried about the heat in my cabinet to be honest, so I hope it won't deteriorate the buds too much. The only way I can fight against really high temps is by letting the doors open. They do not smell that much anyways, so there's not much of a problem at the moment. Let's hope they'll handle the heat.
Peace!

str8smokn

str8smokn

As long as it's not all hairs it should be good. @FrankieCoste
My Wappa turned out all loose but it would of been decent smoke,but it's great hash..
So even if it turns out not decent smoke it can still be used for other things.. Cooking,hashing,Kief.all depends.
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Thank you!!
I really don't know much about concentrates but I get what you mean!
I'm about to harvest Grapefruit, my 1st plant by the way! She seems ready! I'll make an update tomorrow with some pics! Pass by if you can!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Wish I could do outside! I have abig vegetable garden and could put in a row, but I don't dare! I don't look good in orange if ya know what I mean.
I just sneak one /two in the middle of the garden.
This year I'm growing Wild Flowers and Humming bird/Butterfly flowers in the garden also so I thought I could hide in there also.
STR8

Top Bottom