First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Wow congrats, those plants are beauties! Good job STR8!!
What are you planning on growing next?
Peace

First thanks for stopping in..
I'm very happy with Paradise seeds Autos , as this was my first true grow. I didn't know what to expect, and I was blown away myself. Very easy to run.
Autos I'm going to run Quagmires crosses-
Sniper f1
Auto Assassin f1

I'm going to flower
Kosher kush
My Suzzies Uzzies which is a GSC pheno.

Regulars- I'm looking at starting seeds
fruity pebbles
A Banana bubba cross I think
I will post what it's crossed with later .
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Man plants looking good bro...

Thank you Sir.
thanks for checking my little grow out.
The whiteberry will be coming down in a week.

STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm very happy with Paradise seeds Autos , as this was my first true grow. I didn't know what to expect, and I was blown away myself. Very easy to run.
Sniper f1
Auto Assassin f1

I'm going to flower
Kosher kush

fruity pebbles
STR8
@str8smokn I do believe you have changed my mind about auto's. They got a bad rap early on for lacking yield and potency due to the rudy gene pool. But you have got my attention. :cool: Not sure if I overlooked something in the earlier post, but can you tell me what your dried and cured yield was and how was the smoke/nose???

str8smokn

str8smokn

@str8smokn I do believe you have changed my mind about auto's. They got a bad rap early on for lacking yield and potency due to the rudy gene pool. But you have got my attention. :cool: Not sure if I overlooked something in the earlier post, but can you tell me what your dried and cured yield was and how was the smoke/nose???

Yes the first run with Vertigo was indoor and it yielded about 3.5 ounces , but that's high due to tieing down the bottom branches.
Smell was good " I'm not good on smells" taste wasn't all there. But I think it's because of my cure and my first grow.

The Whiteberry and Wappa were outside and I got roughly 2.5ounces dried from each of them without any LST.
The Whiteberry has the fruity Berry taste and smell , I liked it a lot. The Wappa was citrusy in taste .

But again I'm not good in describing aromas. I liked it , it did the job for me and I smoke a quit a bit.
This run is looking a little better this time.
I'm glad they are intriguing you again.
I hope that answers your question. I ramble a lot.
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes the first run with Vertigo was indoor and it yielded about 3.5 ounces , but that's high due to tieing down the bottom branches.
Smell was good " I'm not good on smells" taste wasn't all there. But I think it's because of my cure and my first grow.

The Whiteberry and Wappa were outside and I got roughly 2.5ounces dried from each of them without any LST.
The Whiteberry has the fruity Berry taste and smell , I liked it a lot. The Wappa was citrusy in taste .

But again I'm not good in describing aromas. I liked it , it did the job for me and I smoke a quit a bit.
This run is looking a little better this time.
I'm glad they are intriguing you again.
I hope that answers your question. I ramble a lot.
STR8
You did a fine job explaining. :) Thank you for taking the time. From what I have seen that is respectable for auto's on the yields. :smoking:

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Sniper f1
Auto Assassin f1

I'm going to flower
Kosher kush

fruity pebbles
STR8
Awesome! Good to know Paradise Seeds is legit! I might consider growing some in the foreseeable future
Kosher Kush is amazing! Had the chance of smoking a few joints and it's probably one of the strongest Kushes I've tried so far!

Oh wow, Seraphim has got his own line of autos?!
Is there any way I can check these out?

Just placed an order on Herbies Pick'n'Mix yesterday!
Ordered myself 2 of Dutch Passion's new super auto strains (Auto Brooklyn Sunrise & Auto Daiquiri Lime). You should check their new strains out! They truly look delicious! Also ordered a Mephisto Genetics' Supernatural OG (Mephisto Genetics is one of the most praised autoflowering breeders at the moment and many auto growers are going crazy for these strains!), and a Pheno Finder's Auto Lemon Bubble. Can't wait to get these started! Need to wait for my grow to finish first though!

Anyways, I'll be watching your other threads!

Thank you!

Peace,

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sounds like a very nice batch you have there!
I'd be interested in the Dutch Passion seeds and of course the Mephisto genes!
Yes Seraphim19 has his own and is in the process of feminizeing his Weapon X .
Good luck with them and Cheers for trying them out.
Tag me when you get a thread going please.
STR8

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Str8 man you killin it
I need to get in the auto game lol
Actually i need to stop saying i need to get in the auto game and need to get in the auto game!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you all for stopping in.
I'm an very happy with the way these plants have come out.
@Darkstreets it's time to stop talking about it, and be about it..
Find you a couple of Reg Autos and do a little breeding just to get extra seeds.
Like Quagmire does!
He could show you the way. He only pollinates for like thirty seeds .
Not to F up the whole plant.
Cheers and good luck my friend.
Hope all is well while you are out.
The Wifey is handling business hopefully for you.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Ya thats a good idea my man ill and see if the @Quagmire will lay a lil knowledge down on me hehe.

So, you've decided to steal cable.... HAHAHA..

Love to drop ya some knowledge your way, not that I'm an expert.. Someone referred to this type of breeding as: Pre-flower pollination and it works great.. and I'm only speaking about Auto's in these comments ok..
Pre-Flower pollination is the method used to control how much seed is produced.. aka:
Because males show 1st the females have a limited amount of hairs exposed to receive, some pollen may be sitting on some leaf's and find their way around.. For the most part though, your seeds will be harvested at node area and the base of the buds near them.. the longer you leave the male in the room of course, the more seeds your gonna make.. Seeds take about 6wks to make, so on a 70 day strain and she shows sex on day 10 and pollinates for 5 days.. 15days in now.. 6wks for seeds to mature = 42+15 57 days.. seeds will be done just before da chop man..

Top Bottom