First Grow

• Thread starter Shawn MT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Thanks for the heads up. I had guessed that either the pot was getting to small or too much water. PH is good, using cal-mag and using floranova bloom. I've been using the second knuckle in the soil to guage when to water again. I'll give it a little longer between waterings. I'm at a half gallon every 2.5 days on average now. Again thanks

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thanks for the heads up. I had guessed that either the pot was getting to small or too much water. PH is good, using cal-mag and using floranova bloom. I've been using the second knuckle in the soil to guage when to water again. I'll give it a little longer between waterings. I'm at a half gallon every 2.5 days on average now. Again thanks
If you aren't watering until the whole pot is saturated and water runs out the bottom (20% runoff of total amount used) then it's underwatered.

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

IMG 20170711 062531
IMG 20170711 062531
So plants are looking better, thanks Dr. Adjusted water, nutes and added a couple upfacing low wattage lights. Day 15 of flower and out come the pistils. I am running out of room in my tent. My plant was projected to double in size once flowered, it looks like it's going to exceed that. Can I prone at this stage? Any suggestions.

IMG 20170711 062609
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
View attachment 719090 View attachment 719090 So plants are looking better, thanks Dr. Adjusted water, nutes and added a couple upfacing low wattage lights. Day 15 of flower and out come the pistils. I am running out of room in my tent. My plant was projected to double in size once flowered, it looks like it's going to exceed that. Can I prone at this stage? Any suggestions.
You can tie them down if they're getting too close to the light

jipp

jipp

Here come the colas. This is one of the most enjoyable hobbies I've taken up in a long time.
i have to agree. its a lazy man thing.. hah most shit you have to actually do something to get enjoyment out of it.. while a healthy plant is more than enough enjoyment for me. i like plants who would of thunk. the green is very soothing to me.

chris.

Firstgrow

Firstgrow

Ufountly the first test died ow well now going on same different way got same grow lite put them 12 on 12 off buy timer the new ones are likng it we see what will happen hope is hi never have up in life not starting now muhaha

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

So come to find out I was overfeeding. On my nutes in tiny print it said to feed a half dose of growing in soil. So for the past 6 weeks they were getting twice the dose. I found out when the sugar leaves had taco'd overnight and the tops were burnt. This happened in the span of 12 hours. Anyway it's corrected now and I expect to start a flush in the next couple weeks. This is day 41F.

IMG 20170808 180637
Top Bottom