First Grow

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Weekly update time!
Wrapped up week 6 and into week 7 today!
The plants are looking good I think! I think I was able to fix the one with the phorsphorus deficiency, she got her color back and her buds have grown quite a bit over the past week.
Going to start the flush today on the three growing in soil.
Going to continue to feed the ones in CoCo coir for 1 more week and give them a 5-7 day flush. Also I started feeding the ones in CoCo multiple smaller feedings through out the light cycle a few days ago and plan to continue that until flush time.
Lookin chunky nice!

Meakanu

Meakanu

Noticed a strange unexpected thing on one of my buds. Worried it might be a nanner or maybe a seed? Please help ID

889EBE12 9615 429E A0DF 60676FABBCF6
AE0DD658 1A1D 42EA A138 1E378721A14E
D8E5A2C8 3124 4667 AE62 74EF5C2D2A3E
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Noticed a strange unexpected thing on one of my buds. Worried it might be a nanner or maybe a seed? Please help ID
I cant tell what it is..
You been in the room with the lights off?
Interrupted their night cycle..
kinda looks like the beginning of reveg,,, buts its to early for me to tell esp with that pic

Meakanu

Meakanu

I cant tell what it is..
You been in the room with the lights off?
Interrupted their night cycle..
kinda looks like the beginning of reveg,,, buts its to early for me to tell esp with that pic
Thanks for the reply bro.
No ive not even gone near the door during lights out lol. Gets locked up tight and not opened until 1-3 hours into next 12hr light cycle.
Should I just keep a eye on it and post update if it changes it develops more?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You seem 2 have ur shit together 4 a new b, you must have done a lot of research, one thing why do you top your plants & then top again? It's your plant so you do as you think is right, but in my opinion it's a waste of time, you don't get more flower, you are realy stressing your plants when you top, but that's strictly my opinion, welcome & good luck. SNOLEPERD

Meakanu

Meakanu

You seem 2 have ur shit together 4 a new b, you must have done a lot of research, one thing why do you top your plants & then top again? It's your plant so you do as you think is right, but in my opinion it's a waste of time, you don't get more flower, you are realy stressing your plants when you top, but that's strictly my opinion, welcome & good luck. SNOLEPERD
Because I don’t know any better I guess haha. To late to do different on my second grow sense they’ve all been topped a lot✂️✂️Lol
But will make a mental note for my 3rd go for sure.
Oh yea, tons of research. Countless hours spent in books and internet trying to learn. Learned so much from this first attempt already! Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Weekly update.
Wrapped up week 7 yesterday and started week 8 today.
The 3 Legacy OG plants in soil started getting plane water 5 days ago. I plan to start flushing the plants in CoCo in two days and looking to harvest in about 7-10 days depending on how they are looking.
The Legacy OG could be cut now I think but the others need a little more time.
Getting excited ✂️!

039C2DFD BA0F 4B5C BAC8 266E4C1424E9
102491E3 7876 43D4 983C BFC93ADFF538
F363191D A801 4A67 9876 C113F1EE9A4B
39BEDD55 5DD5 428A 9789 AC34BC585116
Meakanu

Meakanu

Just got these beautiful beans!
Will be poping these in da next 3-4 weeks for my 3rd grow.
Plan to pop all of them and only grow this strain on my 3rd grow so I can ID a good pheno, also this strain is Sativa dominant and had a 85-90 day flower so won’t work with my current strains.Sense I only have one flower room.

4E14CE18 52B8 43AC BDD1 07F29E036068
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Just checking in 2 see how ur doing, or if u had any problems but u did so much research, I just got my hands dirty & that was about it, your fine, and u will pick up little tricks with every new grow, on thing, I told u my sister lives in Hawaii? Her son was a semi pro surfer in competition when he lost his life 2 a tiger shark, ur a fisherman so am I recreational I cauvh many sharks but do u know why tiger sharks r such killers.? Snoleperd

Organikz

Organikz

Just checking in 2 see how ur doing, or if u had any problems but u did so much research, I just got my hands dirty & that was about it, your fine, and u will pick up little tricks with every new grow, on thing, I told u my sister lives in Hawaii? Her son was a semi pro surfer in competition when he lost his life 2 a tiger shark, ur a fisherman so am I recreational I cauvh many sharks but do u know why tiger sharks r such killers.? Snoleperd
Tigersharks are opportunistic feeders. They will eat anything they can fit in their mouth. Look up the crazy stuff they've found in their guts. Bullsharks also.

@Meakanu
I have some of dat fly in Hawaiian. Mr greengenes circa 79' maui wowie cherry bomb! Looks good man. Wondering about the changes I saw. Still organic?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I caught bull sharks , there mean on steroids, more people die in the US from bull sharks ussally in 3 feet of water, I fish 4 stripers, black seabass, scup,bluefish,& cod, I have caught grouper, but thank u 4 the info, my nephew was wearing a black wetsuit with yellow trim it was suspected the shark mistook him 4 a seal, sealion, or whatever there usual diet is,it bit then broke off the attack but he bled out before they could render aid. Thank u for the info u b carefull out there!!!!!!!!!!!... SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Tigersharks are opportunistic feeders. They will eat anything they can fit in their mouth. Look up the crazy stuff they've found in their guts. Bullsharks also.

@Meakanu
I have some of dat fly in Hawaiian. Mr greengenes circa 79' maui wowie cherry bomb! Looks good man. Wondering about the changes I saw. Still organic?

Meakanu

Meakanu

Weekly update today sense I’ll be fishing tomorrow.
Today is da last day of week 8 flower. I’m seeing some fading on the Legacy OG in the center but the rest still really green. Looking at da tric and their all getting real close. I’m thinking they need a few more days though.
Only of the legacy OG phenotypes is starting to turn purple, totally unexpected.

A2363245 F3B3 416A AB88 20AF03BAB295
FBD20B33 45F6 4DC7 81D2 C2FBCA83D425
63C21F6D AD4A 4999 ACAD E8CFE5AB515A
D2E539DA 82AC 4DB0 9CD0 2A198A28050F
Meakanu

Meakanu

Ok I think it’s about time to take them down! I’m starting to see a little fading on all the plants so seems to flush is working. Just checked the tricombs on all the plants and seeing that 20-30% Amber, 70-80% milky and 10-20% clear.
I watered the three 10 gallon soil plants 3 gallons each yesterday afternoon. And watered the coco ones this morning.
I’d like to cut them Thursday morning right before the lights turn on. I’m not going to water the soil plants anymore between now and then. Plan to water the coco once tomorrow morning and no more after that.
Any of you see any flaws in my harvest plan or have any suggestions, tips?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I harvest late when most of my trichome s r amber, a late harvest will give a much better body high ( couch lock) while an early harvest goes 2 your head, but do as u see fit, a very nice crop. Happy fishing
. SNOLEPERD

Meakanu

Meakanu

I harvest late when most of my trichome s r amber, a late harvest will give a much better body high ( couch lock) while an early harvest goes 2 your head, but do as u see fit, a very nice crop. Happy fishing
. SNOLEPERD
Thanks bro

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

For a beginner you have the touch, my grandmother told me that some people can't grow anything like my sister she looks at a plant and it dies, she has a genius iq read every book on horticultural and can't grow a dandelion I take care of her houseplants, she does Not have the touch, you on the other hand did your research, but unlike her you have that special touch, plants r living beings they like you or they don't period. You have a really have a nice crop add to the fact that you never grew a plant, your straight, you have the gift, and every time you do a grow u will learn a lot more. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom