First Grow

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Sorry bro this got sent to you by mistake we were talking about if music makes your plants happy, so come on let's see some pics, I have 3 going on now a bunk early miss, more kush, and revolver, the kush is coming to flower, revolver at 22 days is on it's 6th set and is female, I got burned by Nirvana they sent me a code for $22 off any purchase, I grew there bubblegum kush not 1 problem, bough of kush not one bean poped, they are a reputable co, anyway if you want this code it's yours, hope the fishing good, me I'm in fishing withdrawal I went out once off block island for cod, everyone got there limit and sore arms were had by all, a good day but it sucks fishing in 20f weather & wind. Sorry to bother you bro, if you want that code let me know. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I play music 4 my plants, they seem 2 respond to acoustic music more than hard rock or rap, right now I have on Dylan tangled up & blue.SNOLEPERD
Bro, I have been trying to find you, I have a code from nirvana 4 $22 off any product, Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Sorry bro, I'm somewhat computer illiterate, I'm now able to roam around a little, I wanted 2 see how things were comeing alonng,me some problems. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

How's the fishing, I went out off block island 4 cod, everyone got there limit and sore arms, it sucks fishing in the Atlantic when it's 15f with a stiff breeze, but we were all going thru fishing withdrawal so we went, me I'm waiting for the stripper blitz, how are your girls? Me it's so dry I filled a couple pots of water under the lights it will evaporate and hopefull put some moister air on my poor pitifully girls, I was trying 2 find you I had a code from nirvana 4 $22 off there beans I did not want it and wanted 2 see if u did, it's gone sorry, I want to follow you but my site you see it it's just 1 long grow, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Meakanu

Meakanu

How's the fishing, I went out off block island 4 cod, everyone got there limit and sore arms, it sucks fishing in the Atlantic when it's 15f with a stiff breeze, but we were all going thru fishing withdrawal so we went, me I'm waiting for the stripper blitz, how are your girls? Me it's so dry I filled a couple pots of water under the lights it will evaporate and hopefull put some moister air on my poor pitifully girls, I was trying 2 find you I had a code from nirvana 4 $22 off there beans I did not want it and wanted 2 see if u did, it's gone sorry, I want to follow you but my site you see it it's just 1 long grow, your friend. SNOLEPERD
Pretty good.
Pulled this the other day

04226894 454D 4AB9 B6E7 BE349790CF34
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Very nice, they look like false albacore but I know there not, you fish 4 a liveing, I fish 4 sport, catch and release or if someone wants it I give, I do both fresh and salt, northern pike, small and large mouth bass, striper, black sea bass, scup ext

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Hey bro, I saw on tv you guys got a bit of rain, are you ok? Your in my prayers. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom