First Terpene Fraction At 107c And < 10 Microns

• Thread starter EugeneOregon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Holyshit, you guys got this shit down to a science. At that micron level of filtering do you think as far as other pollutants , do think its pure terpenes. But you're the expert, whats your 2 cents on the purity of the finished product using your process of extraction?

Wax, shatter, rosin, what your opinion on the purity of other product thats out there.? Is it, can it be contaminated? Compared to organic bud with No Pesticides.?

EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

Holyshit, you guys got this shit down to a science. At that micron level of filtering do you think as far as other pollutants , do think its pure terpenes. But you're the expert, whats your 2 cents on the purity of the finished product using your process of extraction?

Wax, shatter, rosin, what your opinion on the purity of other product thats out there.? Is it, can it be contaminated? Compared to organic bud with No Pesticides.?
I am a hobbyist only and all the medicine I refine is for my consumption. I share my hobby in hope of sparing others who need purified medicine the pitfalls associated with a lack of data. I post a lot on youtube and you can find my channel from the vid there.

I don't want to form an opinion about things I do not observe directly to the greatest degree possible. I know simply what my own personal medical history is and specifically what symptoms I seek relief from. The word "contamination" means different things to different people. I am simply trying to make the medicine I have better. My hunch is that somebody(s) will see something of value I had not anticipated in these postings and can expand on the topic further for the betterment of everyone.

Top Bottom