First Time Grower [cali Og Kush Haze] Cks

• Thread starter Puffington1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puffington1

How they looking? Pics?
Check em out they are doing well. Laid of the water for a week and the responded well thanks man. Now this is my first time growing it’s been a week since I flipped and can’t see any real bud development should I just be Patient?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Check em out they are doing well. Laid of the water for a week and the responded well thanks man. Now this is my first time growing it’s been a week since I flipped and can’t see any real bud development should I just be Patient?
Great! They look much better!!
Both seem right on for week 1 - the tops turn neon yellow color and the white Pistols should start poping out anytime.
Patience is key Puff.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Both seem right on for week 1 - the tops turn neon yellow color and the white Pistols should start poping out anytime.
Patience is key Puff.
Once thee start thee get bigger,wel that's wot happened to my strain. Yours will probably happen when lights are off too,especially if yar a home guy don't go lookin BE PATIANT AN GOOD LYCK BRI

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Once thee start thee get bigger,wel that's wot happened to my strain. Yours will probably happen when lights are off too,especially if yar a home guy don't go lookin BE PATIANT AN GOOD LYCK BRI
Bro

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Do indicate/sati a take long to show.find thee answe to that an see what way ya plant leans ie 40/60 sati a ect

P

Puffington1

Patience is key Puff.
Thanks for the advice JB helped outta my dude. Yeah I heard this strain stretches first then it grows it’s pistols. Squeezed the stem of Pheno 2 which is the og strain. Was dank!!!! Pheno 1 which I believe is the haze stain not as dank definitely more of a haze smell can’t describe it

brazel

brazel

How much did you yield on the og and or haze phenos
For me, the haze yielded more.
I don't remember exact numbers.
And high five for asking a question in a correct format! Too many ask what was better or try to compare them... well my og was seven weeks top, my haze was 13 weeks if I remember correctly!

brazel

brazel

Thanks for the advice JB helped outta my dude. Yeah I heard this strain stretches first then it grows it’s pistols. Squeezed the stem of Pheno 2 which is the og strain. Was dank!!!! Pheno 1 which I believe is the haze stain not as dank definitely more of a haze smell can’t describe it
I can help you here too! The difference of the two would be the structure, the leaf and growth. What haze strain do you have? I can tell you these are both hybrids and look very similar, other than the one on left is taller and it looks like it has more blades than the other. But neither one is haze dominant, if one was your nodes would be further apart, lanky, and your leaves would be thinner. Not to mention you'd be in different stages even if start them and flower at the same time!
Anyway just thought I'd share a bit with you!
I'm still stoked for your grow!

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

How ice ten should I water the baby? Right now it's only letting me water every 2-3 days based off the dampness of the soil. Someone please help. I don't want to over water and I don't want to under water
Weigh the cup its in just before you water it,an after watering leave for an hour an weigh it again.i usually just lift the pot once it's in full flow veg an ya start to get the hang of it.but after watering weigh each day till you get to the weight you weighed when dry .You can't go wrong if you do so.As you've probably been told or read-you can add but you can't take away(it's a rule I've followed since I read it one time.HAPPY GROWING BRO

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Gonna have a canopy of foot long colas. No crappy buds at the bottom. Level growth with colas everywhere. One or 2 gaps in the screen but it's my first time scrogging and growing this strain so I only filled the scrog about 70% to allow 30% for the stretch. All in all I'm happy, even happier considering I have another room identical to this running simultaneously. Happy days
They look superb,you'll be having a good old harvest.

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

First time grower. Starting with CKS [Cali Og Kush Haze].

-Using a 32x32x63 grow tent
-Using Raw nutrients from NPK industries [All-in-one GROW and BLOOM]
-Mars Hydro LED 300w
-4 inch fan ...for now
-Harvest Superpowered soil

As a first time grower I would love advice and feedback to advance my knowledge of growing and also to get the highest (haha) possible yield. Great hobby to have.

Will be posting pictures later today maybe tonight.

Already germinated, and planted the seed 2 days ago so the pictures will be from then on. Also starting my nutrients tomorrow..going to start off with 1/3 the recommended amount

Wish me luck !
Also I use a600w metal halide till I 12/12 them 600hps for 2 wk's then put a 1000w dimmable hps then up it wk by wk till runin at full 1000w-it gives me anythin from 20% to 25% more at harvest time.but your runnin LED'S so I'm not sure about what the score is with LED'S.Im sure you may get thee info on it somewere amongst the mass of grower's.

brazel

brazel

Also I use a600w metal halide till I 12/12 them 600hps for 2 wk's then put a 1000w dimmable hps then up it wk by wk till runin at full 1000w-it gives me anythin from 20% to 25% more at harvest time.but your runnin LED'S so I'm not sure about what the score is with LED'S.Im sure you may get thee info on it somewere amongst the mass of grower's.
When you say 20 25% more, what are you comparing it too?

How high is your 1000hps above the tops? You ever ran mh all the way thru?

brazel

brazel

Weigh the cup its in just before you water it,an after watering leave for an hour an weigh it again.i usually just lift the pot once it's in full flow veg an ya start to get the hang of it.but after watering weigh each day till you get to the weight you weighed when dry .You can't go wrong if you do so.As you've probably been told or read-you can add but you can't take away(it's a rule I've followed since I read it one time.HAPPY GROWING BRO
This is why me and others suggest watering with a pressurized sprayer.
When pouring water you don't get a even good watering. When pouring thou get channels where water will flow thru where a sprayer releases very small water molecules which absorb way better.

kronic19

kronic19

This is why me and others suggest watering with a pressurized sprayer.
When pouring water you don't get a even good watering. When pouring thou get channels where water will flow thru where a sprayer releases very small water molecules which absorb way better.

That's so false makes me want to laugh HARD haha

P

Puffington1

Your watering technique needs to be worked on. I see most of your problems in your pic
I can keep giving you advice but it's blunt truth. If you're willing to accept it or you can say I'm an idiot and follow the advice in these post the choice is yours
You said you grew this strain. How long did it take for you to see buds. I flipped 12/12 2 weeks and 3 days ago and still no buds at all developing

brazel

brazel

That's so false makes me want to laugh HARD haha
Really! Read a book about soil! You have then why are wetting agents used?
Go to University of Davis read some of their studies.

How can you grow and never noticed that when you water it the water channels and you don't get even moisture. I'm not saying this happens every time but it surely usually happens your first time and you would definitely notice this. Have you never sprayed water out of a water hose on a dirt and watch it pool up?

Maybe you don't grow soil, but then why would you false? Maybe you should spend more time reading the stead of laughing and my reading I mean books about soil. But I ain't mad at you

Top Bottom