First Time Grower [cali Og Kush Haze] Cks

• Thread starter Puffington1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

You're using miracle grow, right? Well Miracle grow has everything to grow a plant so if you're adding nutes you're stunting it. Your plant should be twice the size at 45 days

brazel

brazel

Your watering technique needs to be worked on. I see most of your problems in your pic
I can keep giving you advice but it's blunt truth. If you're willing to accept it or you can say I'm an idiot and follow the advice in these post the choice is yours

brazel

brazel

Day 26 from seed and phen o#1 bounced back from some over watering what was causing some deficiencies. Neither one is sativa or sativa dominant. Nor do you have different phenos, you don't have skills which is why your plants are dull. This is why I asked you if you wanted advice for me cuz I'll tell you how it is but I'll teach you no problem.

Read the bag that your soil came in and what does it say

Plants seem to love the Nutres
S/O to RAW Soluables and NPK industries

Pheno # 2 is about a week behind and not as big as the other one at the same stage in development. Pheno # 1 I think is more of a hybrid and the #2 is more sativa based off what I've seen
What makes you think you've over watered? What's the deficiencies?

P

Puffington1

Your watering technique needs to be worked on. I see most of your problems in your pic
I can keep giving you advice but it's blunt truth. If you're willing to accept it or you can say I'm an idiot and follow the advice in these post the choice is yours
I’m taking your advice. I’m agreeing with you when You said I overwatered

brazel

brazel

Im far from a pro but also being new to indoor I found my 600w led almost useless in veg. In fact I just turned it off of my revegs due to it slowing them. The high red spectrums tend to cause denser bushes that don't reach upward. A t5 is a good light for veg growth. Cheap too. But the led did take its place in flower. A t5 will make them reach more. When I turned off the led and put a single 2 ft 4 bulb t5 in there the plants took off.
I'm guessing your led gives a purplish color from the multi colored lights...
Your led is best for veg. Reveg grow superslow. You want dense, that's a sign your leds are working. The t5 is doing the opposite. You don't have enough t5 to support veg, they're growing because they're looking for light.
T5 bad led not good but better

brazel

brazel

There is absolutely no advice in any of these post that ain't mine. Your problem was clearly presented in the 12th post.
Miracle grow is a soil that has everything in it, you them proceeded to feed them nutes. They're stunted like a mothafucker.
They didn't even need what miracle gave them then you added more making it worst.

brazel

brazel

You want tight nodes, stretch is not good. Put your led back and keep the T5 in there

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

First time grower. Starting with CKS [Cali Og Kush Haze].

-Using a 32x32x63 grow tent
-Using Raw nutrients from NPK industries [All-in-one GROW and BLOOM]
-Mars Hydro LED 300w
-4 inch fan ...for now
-Harvest Superpowered soil

As a first time grower I would love advice and feedback to advance my knowledge of growing and also to get the highest (haha) possible yield. Great hobby to have.

Will be posting pictures later today maybe tonight.

Already germinated, and planted the seed 2 days ago so the pictures will be from then on. Also starting my nutrients tomorrow..going to start off with 1/3 the recommended amount

Wish me luck !
I would wait a bit longer before adding nutes,a new born baby wouldn't like a Big Mac....

Monster762

Monster762

I'm guessing your led gives a purplish color from the multi colored lights...
Your led is best for veg. Reveg grow superslow. You want dense, that's a sign your leds are working. The t5 is doing the opposite. You don't have enough t5 to support veg, they're growing because they're looking for light.
T5 bad led not good but better
My led is almost pure red. It flowers well.but in veg it litterally fried and stunted plants. T5 on the other hand made a world of difference in veg. I’m no pro. But some leds are just no good for small plants. My led is a Walmart special. But for the money paid it works. Just not in veg. T5 with 6500k bulbs blew it away. Now I have the led in my revegs and seems to be doing same thing. Slowing growth. But it does densify in flower.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Y
My led is almost pure red. It flowers well.but in veg it litterally fried and stunted plants. T5 on the other hand made a world of difference in veg. I’m no pro. But some leds are just no good for small plants. My led is a Walmart special. But for the money paid it works. Just not in veg. T5 with 6500k bulbs blew it away. Now I have the led in my revegs and seems to be doing same thing. Slowing growth. But it does densify in flower.
Yeah I agree - spectrum is key , the mars white boxes are good for close up flower, not vegging a tent

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

the leaves look a little baggy, or bloated. That's from too much water imo. I would let the pot completely dry so its feather lite and then feed some bloom nutes, that should help
Like i said Over watering, and the bloom nutes may encourage a stretch if you AFTER it DRYS OUT
I wouldnt be telling you if I didn't know, I grew the same Strain and made the same mistake so a few of my plants looked EXACTLY just like yours

P

Puffington1

Like i said Over watering, and the bloom nutes may encourage a stretch if you AFTER it DRYS OUT
I wouldnt be telling you if I didn't know, I grew the same Strain and made the same mistake so a few of my plants looked EXACTLY just like yours
How much did you yield on the og and or haze phenos

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Decent.. about 2-3z per plant
You get more quali than quan. The smoke is awesome Sativa !!
You can tell, highThc plants no doubt

Top Bottom