Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not.. for.. long hahaha
i havent filled up since before hurricane,dont really pay much attention to it,,drive to baby school 3 miles from house once a day and thats about it for driving,lmao dont miss that damn traffic at all,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

Not.. for.. long hahaha
what amazes me about energy in the USA is the stupidity of trying to sell an $80 dollar product in a $50 market. I refer of course to Fracking. A stupid and catastrophic idea which makes zero sense, economically and worse environmentally. You guys are not only going to be paying higher prices at pumps, but you are also on the hook for the pollution fracking companies have simply left. tie this to the news that QE and Stock Markets are one and same rig, the further fact your country is pushing cashless as an answer, where any and all money must be banked so that the government can simply loot you when this next financial crash inevitability rolls in to town.
I am happy about this in part because i am in BTC and this just adds to the value of those i am still holding, where nation leaders suffer severe financial illiteracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom