Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guys,

Wanted to drop a line. It’s been awhile, but it’s been a tough couple of months.

My wife told me November 22 that she wants a divorce. It hit me hard for my two daughters sake. I had cut and dry the outdoor and I killed my indoor and sold my gear (not all ;)) to show face for the child custody battle to come. Due to her religion (Baha’i Faith) she must move out and exercise 1 year of separation before the divorce. She moves out the 28 of February because I finish my pilots license just before that so I’ll have more of a normal schedule to see my girls.

I’ll have a empty house for the most part and will have some extra room and extra rent to pay. You all can add that up and know what I mean. I’ll try to be more regular now that my water works turned of and am thinking about what’s best for me first and girls second.

I missed you guys and should of reached out earlier, but I’m the type to implode more than explode.
Holy shit dude..... heres to better days

Ekim26

Ekim26

Hey guys,

Wanted to drop a line. It’s been awhile, but it’s been a tough couple of months.

My wife told me November 22 that she wants a divorce. It hit me hard for my two daughters sake. I had cut and dry the outdoor and I killed my indoor and sold my gear (not all ;)) to show face for the child custody battle to come. Due to her religion (Baha’i Faith) she must move out and exercise 1 year of separation before the divorce. She moves out the 28 of February because I finish my pilots license just before that so I’ll have more of a normal schedule to see my girls.

I’ll have a empty house for the most part and will have some extra room and extra rent to pay. You all can add that up and know what I mean. I’ll try to be more regular now that my water works turned of and am thinking about what’s best for me first and girls second.

I missed you guys and should of reached out earlier, but I’m the type to implode more than explode.

Top Bottom