For Anyone Who Wants To See My 8k Flower Room

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Well here we go guys. 8 weeks veg. 8k hps . 8 raptor hoods. Nute line up is AN. Sensi coco, big bud, b-52, voodoo, and a nitrogen booster. Sulfur burns will be finished in 7 days (last burn before week 2 starts).

I've never done a flower this size !! Looking to get a # a light at minimum. Pointers welcome. Tried my best to take a pic of each scrog.

Co2 is staying right at 13-1400. Watering 5 days a week feeding 3 of those 5 days with mid strength . Feed feed water feed water repeat.

Let's have some fun! This is day 1.

For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 2
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 3
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 4
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 5
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 6
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 7
For anyone who wants to see my 8k flower room 8
P

PharmHand

Well here we go guys. 8 weeks veg. 8k hps . 8 raptor hoods. Nute line up is AN. Sensi coco, big bud, b-52, voodoo, and a nitrogen booster. Sulfur burns will be finished in 7 days (last burn before week 2 starts).

I've never done a flower this size !! Looking to get a # a light at minimum. Pointers welcome. Tried my best to take a pic of each scrog.

Co2 is staying right at 13-1400. Watering 5 days a week feeding 3 of those 5 days with mid strength . Feed feed water feed water repeat.

Let's have some fun! This is day 1.
Looks good man. Get some tape or something on that display light of whatever that is, dehum? Good luck!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That's a lot of sativa right there. Your lights are going to be on the ceiling:D

BudBogart

BudBogart

Very nice for sure. I hope you keep us posted with updates.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Looks great bro
Suggestion if I may
Raise those fans now before its too late
you don't want the fans actually hitting the plants just slightly above them a breeze ive found to be ideal...

P

PocketGrower

Looks great bro
Suggestion if I may
Raise those fans now before its too late
you don't want the fans actually hitting the plants just slightly above them a breeze ive found to be ideal...
Sounds good. I'll raise them. They may be half under half over the light but I'm maximizing my 8 foot ceilings lol

Nugteq

Nugteq

Ive never done any sort of trellis as i do mainline/manifold tech so take this with grain..
Most commercial opt for a 2nd trellis..when using trellises...to increase yield and spread them out further for better light penetration

Id say..yes it would probably increase your yield and decrease larf

Top Bottom