Forbidden Fruit Grow

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
This strain has blown me away! I am impressed with the aromas and also the flavor of the smoke. This is a very mellow, daytime social strain. But I hear that the exhaled smoke smells not so great for people who aren't smoking it. But if you are smoking it... Quite Yummy!

I do have a new batch going which seems to be doing ok.

My roommate didn't even know I was smoking weed, the aroma is very unique! Never got any complaints, though.

Rotstone

Rotstone

I am 18 days in on this strain. It is incredibly stinky at this point with fruity and tropical aromas. I figured I would share the experience with you folks.

She's purpling up insanely.....

View attachment 776279
Been trying to find beans for regular forbidden fruit for awhile myself. Love this strain. Know of any seed banks selling this strain?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Been looking myself, you had any luck finding any seeds?

I think this strain has been kept on lockdown by a few growers on the west coast. I searched for seeds for 2 years with no luck. I called dispensaries that had flower in an attempt to find seeds or even just a single clone. No luck.

My wife went to Hawaii and her friends were growing it. After doing a lot of work, we managed to get our hands on a clone.

Now once my rotation is finished, I may have some seeds. We will see in a couple months.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I'm running a cut of it right now from harborside health center in oakland,ca. Day 10 already getting color and some trichs! First time running the strain but it is def one of my favorites to smoke!

Nice! Have you noticed anything noteworthy about growing this strain that differs from other strains? Mine is particularly strong smelling even in veg. I've noticed it seems to like a little extra cal-mag, too.

NorCalDank

NorCalDank

Nice! Have you noticed anything noteworthy about growing this strain that differs from other strains? Mine is particularly strong smelling even in veg. I've noticed it seems to like a little extra cal-mag, too.

Yea same she did have a smell in veg compared to the others and is slowly getting stronger and is eating alot as well. Hopefully this pheno has some good trich production, FF always has nice color but never super frosty. The taste is really what attracts me to this strain! Its addictive Smoke! Lol

Rotstone

Rotstone

I think this strain has been kept on lockdown by a few growers on the west coast. I searched for seeds for 2 years with no luck. I called dispensaries that had flower in an attempt to find seeds or even just a single clone. No luck.

My wife went to Hawaii and her friends were growing it. After doing a lot of work, we managed to get our hands on a clone.

Now once my rotation is finished, I may have some seeds. We will see in a couple months.
When you get a good Pheno it is an amazing strain. Had some a year ago that smelled exactly like a grape fruit, didn't smell like weed at all. I have seen fem seeds but no regular.

NorCalDank

NorCalDank

Day 14 getting more color everyday! The Tropical Cherry citrus smell is also very apparent along with the trich production, she is definitely the most attractive girl in the garden!

20191030 210648
20191031 220819
20191031 220524
20191030 213808
Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Cant wait to start flowering mine. Those looks great bro. Are you in soil or hydro? Mine are in hydro. This strain is very picky, easy to burn for sure.

Top Bottom