Forbidden Fruit Grow

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Omg I cant wait until mine comes down.

I can't wait to make oil for edibles with this strain. It's going to be phenomenal. Take a leaf and eat it, you'll see what I mean.

Also this strain is crazy when I prune it bleeds. Like literally leaves a blood red resin on my scissors, and that's just in Veg.

20191130 132555
Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I've decided I Have to break down and buy an RO filter to finish this crop with flying colors. This is the hardest strain I have ever grown and it does not like my high calcium well water. I have been able to grow hundreds of strains with this water so far but this one is proving extremely difficult. Getting K lock out. I have been foliar spraying epsom salt for extra magnesium to antagonize the excess calcium, which has been helping wonders, but it is time to bite the bullet and buy an RO.

Srenots

Srenots

I've decided I Have to break down and buy an RO filter to finish this crop with flying colors. This is the hardest strain I have ever grown and it does not like my high calcium well water. I have been able to grow hundreds of strains with this water so far but this one is proving extremely difficult. Getting K lock out. I have been foliar spraying epsom salt for extra magnesium to antagonize the excess calcium, which has been helping wonders, but it is time to bite the bullet and buy an RO.
yes , good well water usually works ....but not always, those finiky ones u have to pamper, if you feel that its worth keeping.....

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
This is why I need an RO system. My humidifier filter after having been washed and reused for 1 week. So much calcium.

20191213 205902
Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I am fairly certain I have decided which strain I am going to breed with my Forbidden Fruit. I have been thinking about it for a long time, in fact my whole reason for wanting to get my hands on Forbidden Fruit was to breed it with something else and make something new of my own. So I believe I have chosen Super Silver Haze as the father of choice. I noticed some of the flavor profiles match. I think the hardiness of SSH and massive buds will combine nicely with the taste smell and high of Forbidden Fruit. What do you guys think? The goal is to essentially keep as many of the characteristics of Forbidden Fruit while hopefully adding the hardiness and harvest quantities of SSH.

Not sure if anyone has already done this, hope to be the first.

Srenots

Srenots

I am fairly certain I have decided which strain I am going to breed with my Forbidden Fruit. I have been thinking about it for a long time, in fact my whole reason for wanting to get my hands on Forbidden Fruit was to breed it with something else and make something new of my own. So I believe I have chosen Super Silver Haze as the father of choice. I noticed some of the flavor profiles match. I think the hardiness of SSH and massive buds will combine nicely with the taste smell and high of Forbidden Fruit. What do you guys think? The goal is to essentially keep as many of the characteristics of Forbidden Fruit while hopefully adding the hardiness and harvest quantities of SSH.

Not sure if anyone has already done this, hope to be the first.
sounds killer bro...hope you find a worthy male to hit it with , good vibes sent and please keep us updated on progress..

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I am 18 days in on this strain. It is incredibly stinky at this point with fruity and tropical aromas. I figured I would share the experience with you folks.

She's purpling up insanely.....

View attachment 776279
how did u get that forbidden fruit. where can i get beans ... high on my hitlist mos def. as leaped past a couple others. ironically my weed plug told me about it. i had heard of it but didn't pay alot of attention at the time. i go over so many strains it's hard to keep track with my bad recall. shoot me a pm if need be. thx. now i can enjoy the rest of this thread lol. i stopped dead in my tracks to post.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
how did u get that forbidden fruit. where can i get beans ... high on my hitlist mos def. as leaped past a couple others. ironically my weed plug told me about it. i had heard of it but didn't pay alot of attention at the time. i go over so many strains it's hard to keep track with my bad recall. shoot me a pm if need be. thx. now i can enjoy the rest of this thread lol. i stopped dead in my tracks to post.

Good luck man I searched for 2 years trying to get my hands on a single seed or clone. Wifey had to jump through some hoops and pull some strings to get her friends to send me a clone from California.

I'm fairly certain this strain has been purposely been kept on lockdown by the few growers who have it. I called dozens of dispensaries in California, Oregon, and Washington, that had flower of Forbidden Fruit. Nobody even found a single seed. Nobody knew where to get clones. As far as I know I'm the only person growing this strain east of Nevada. Most people who don't live on the West Coast have never even heard of this strain.

I think apart from being such a unique strain, growers got frustrated with it and stopped growing it due to its low yields and *incredibly difficult* to grow. So not many people are growing it anymore, which in turn makes it just that much harder to find a seed or clone.

I seriously wish you luck because I searched HARD for 2 years before I got any leads.

707finisher

707finisher

I bought forbidden fruit clones from sacred roots nursery here in humboldt, recently, from satori wellness, you can order stuff from them, also humboldt seed company has some legit stuff, equilibrium seeds and hendrx clones are some of the best to, can’t remember if they had the forbidden fruit seeds. It’s not the fake ass humboldt seed corporation.net place in Europe.

707finisher

707finisher

For most my seeds I went to the humboldt county collective, in eureka ca, best prices on seeds and actually everything else as well.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

cool i feel yu and know it's like that with so many various cultivars. i've seen a couple forbidden fruit crosses. and frankly i'll go that route rather than be totally frustrated lol. besides i have so much old school shit to see if it germs it's not funny. don't need to look or buy more. but this year i'm around 87 in the vault between bought/freebees and gifted lol. I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD FRESHER BEANS BECAUSE I KNOW THE GERM rattes on my od stuff will not be high. i can't type worth shit plus i'm on some fulsom prison blues mixed with a bit of blackberry cream. the bbc TAMES THE fpb JUST ENOUGH SO THE HEAD WALLOP ISN'T AS PRONOUNCED. capssssssss but the bbc has it's own head effects too lol. great sweet taste on the bbc after craving sweet for awhile. won't see it again though it came from my plug . move it in move it out ... yeah i ramble when medicated lol.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
For most my seeds I went to the humboldt county collective, in eureka ca, best prices on seeds and actually everything else as well.

Yeah I have been there. I called them about a year ago inquiring on forbidden Fruit but they didnt have anything at that time.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
cool i feel yu and know it's like that with so many various cultivars. i've seen a couple forbidden fruit crosses. and frankly i'll go that route rather than be totally frustrated lol. besides i have so much old school shit to see if it germs it's not funny. don't need to look or buy more. but this year i'm around 87 in the vault between bought/freebees and gifted lol. I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD FRESHER BEANS BECAUSE I KNOW THE GERM rattes on my od stuff will not be high. i can't type worth shit plus i'm on some fulsom prison blues mixed with a bit of blackberry cream. the bbc TAMES THE fpb JUST ENOUGH SO THE HEAD WALLOP ISN'T AS PRONOUNCED. capssssssss but the bbc has it's own head effects too lol. great sweet taste on the bbc after craving sweet for awhile. won't see it again though it came from my plug . move it in move it out ... yeah i ramble when medicated lol.

I will post in this thread the day I produce seeds. I intend on producing a handful of Forbidden Fruit strain seeds for my own seed bank with my crop via purposeful hermaphrodites. And as I posted yesterday I intend on crossing my Forbidden Fruit with my Super Silver Haze to (hopefully) keep the taste, smell and high of FF with the high yield and hardiness of SSH. Will probably take a while to get the genetics just right but this is my new mission in life so it will be done.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

I bought forbidden fruit clones from sacred roots nursery here in humboldt, recently, from satori wellness, you can order stuff from them, also humboldt seed company has some legit stuff, equilibrium seeds and hendrx clones are some of the best to, can’t remember if they had the forbidden fruit seeds. It’s not the fake ass humboldt seed corporation.net place in Europe.
yeah, i always peek at inspecta's stuff. lotta seeds in bali at places that won't ship outside cali. smdh so when i see that type of dispensary/ gro-op i just reverse gears lol. hendrx and equilibrium are like that grrr. i don't even get mad anymore cause i'm used to it as much as i search daily on strains lol. . i do have the blueberry muffin from inspecta in the vault finally. ha Yes, I don't do hso even though they have at least one winner by consensus. = the black dog and no i'm not going after it fuk that dog so many others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom