freebie seeds question

• Thread starter doctordank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doctordank

doctordank

OK, here it goes and might sound like a dumb question. If you order multiple packs of seeds, do you still only get one freebie pack? Or does logic pass out a freebie per pack purchased? I'm really just curious that's all. I don't remember the last time I ordered multiple packs. Thanks guys n girls......

doctordank

doctordank

Well ok, ill take it as a dumb question. Thanks everyone.....

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i used to place a lot of orders from seeds direct.. u used to get a free pack of any nirvana f2with any order i belive..so if i wanted to get some sagamartha genes & soma's i would place 2 seperate orders instead of 1/... so u get 2 free pax...

maybe if you spend a thousand bux they might hook you up.. but imo it would be better to place like 8 orders that are 125 each...then u get more shit for free......

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Nowadays you have to do some research and read reviews to find out how to truly get free seeds.
In my case, I bought from MJseedscanada cos they give free seeds for certain orders. You have to read not just what is stated on the page but also their FAQ to get the whole picture.
Some sources offer free seeds but you actually have to still pay such as for shipping which is expensive.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I ordered once, my buddy ordered one time too and didnt receive any both times. So if I order again I'm not going to bet on it. All good though. I recieved what I ordered at least.

outnin

outnin

nervana gives away 1 freebies with every order as well and its good genetics.

WP 20160727 005
StarsBuds

StarsBuds

I recently order seeds from seed supreme the more u spend the more free u receive I ordered 5 pineapple crunch Fem, northern lights Fem
And got 4 free purple Silver Haze fem seeds. They also guarantee shipping for a low fee, so if the don't get through customs or u don't get them for any reason. They re ship free until u do get them. FSt delivery 6 days....Large seeds and nice marbling so u know the seeds are mature great deal let me know and I will link u a 10% discount

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

I have done some looking into it and u can sex seeds and the marbling does matter and so I started picking seeds according to my research and it's working picked a lot of fems and it does matter. Thank everyone

Top Bottom