Fuck Jars...ss Vault At Walmart $12.99

• Thread starter LI grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

Got me a Stainless Steel food grade Stock Pot for 12.99 and put a seal around the lid and a nifty Hygrometer drilled
Unknown 5
Unknown 4
into the lid. Holds about 8 or 9 ounces.

LI grows

LI grows

So this batch was already trimmed and has been hanging for 6 days and the buds feel dry, but the stems are still wet. I left the stems on for now, im expecting the humidity to go up. i have 2 small broveda scotch taped to the inside of the lid.

LI grows

LI grows

The hygrometer came with a drill bit and a template and id specifically made to be installed through. It has 2 plastic nuts that makes the seal. I used whether strip tape on the pot and the lid. The 1/4" lattace hold the lid tight. Its a good seal.
Im expecting the m
Unknown 6
Unknown 7
oisture in the stem to raise the humidity not the broveda.

mancdank

mancdank

So this batch was already trimmed and has been hanging for 6 days and the buds feel dry, but the stems are still wet. I left the stems on for now, im expecting the humidity to go up. i have 2 small broveda scotch taped to the inside of the lid.
How wet are them stems bro I've fucked weed up a couple of times thinking it's dry and bagged it by time I got home with it got it out if the bin liners and it was wet again the bud always seems to taste shit no matter how dry or how long u leave it imo the best way is for a even dry and not to the point where it snaps but bends with no real moisture then it's Tim for the jar don't pack it too much and don't forget to burp it best jars I ever had I got with a vac pac they came free with it they had a little valve on top for extracting the air out of em simply put the little air line from the jar to the vac pac :)

LI grows

LI grows

I would need 4 or 5 - 64oz jars to hold the same amount (with the stem off). I repeatedly have to open each jar to check dampness.
Like this, i only have 1 container per 1/2lb to monitor. I wont have to open it often because i can see the humidity from outside.
I just got this. Typically i would take the stem off and put it in jars. I never pack it tight. Im trying to make it dry slower with the stem on.
Tomorrow will be 7 days since chop. I havent done it like this before, but im expecting the humidity to go up to about 70 then ill leave the lid off for a few hours or a day.
I want to add a vac feature with a small valve through the lid.

Last edited:
LI grows

LI grows

i have a nice dry room. its a little chilly last few days 54F and 55rh. 7 days hangining is enough. The buds are chrunchy and the stems are still damp. I feel like the stems are still holding flavor and i would like to leave the stems on as long as possible. I cant do that with those little 4" wide mouth jars 64oz jars.
Sea thinks its brilliant. lol :-))
Unknown 8
Unknown 9

LI grows

LI grows

Personally i prefer weed like this on the stem. I can charge extra for stem and adds 10% weight.
Thats what i call, "Getting Two Birds Stoned".

Update: All of a sudden rh went up to 71. Took it out and is laying on a tray in the dry room.
Buds felt damp... I hope it doesnt brown-off.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Looks cool mate,nice idea.i was thinking something similar with a plastic sealing breadbin.hehe sounds shit but looks right.

Top Bottom