Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Some great viewing material... aka inspiration... to go with cup #4 this morning .

Good morning capt!

A little Irish Blessing for everyone:

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields, and, until we meet again, may God give you monster fat joints in the palm of your hand.
Erin Go Bragh!!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s fucking art brother. I love it.
Seriously fun to see you rock that shit.
I’m happy as hell I can hand out these clones and many more folks don’t even know they’ll be coming when I stop by haha

It may be one of my favorite parts when I pull a sick pheno and I give out the clones and see how each a persons style alters the smoke in the end since I know how mine does with my style

Now… your style also has me quite intrigued 😏 been hangin onto these since the gaiveaway

IMG 3878
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Shit, working on my end, are you getting the parental advisory watch on YouTube message? Cause I don’t know how to get past that.
Patience, young grasshopper.

Lol i get it sometimes too. I think for most of the link issues you just gotta give it some time. Refresh or something. Come back in a minute and it usually works for me.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I got a question about kelp. Do any nute manufacturers grow their own, and how transparent are they about where they harvest?

Maybe two questions lol. I'm asking because of the amount of cadmium and arsenic found in waterways. Kelp sucks up nutes/contaminants from the water. A you are what you eat sort of situation.

Maybe a 3rd question.. does omri stamp mean it's been thouroughly tested for lead, aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, the rest of the metals we find in fish/aquatic veg?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I got a question about kelp. Do any nute manufacturers grow their own, and how transparent are they about where they harvest?

Maybe two questions lol. I'm asking because of the amount of cadmium and arsenic found in waterways. Kelp sucks up nutes/contaminants from the water. A you are what you eat sort of situation.

Maybe a 3rd question.. does omri stamp mean it's been thouroughly tested for lead, aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, the rest of the metals we find in fish/aquatic veg?
I know with kelp they most likely wash it, rinse it and sterilize it with heat. Then ground up.
As far as the omri standard, is a bunch of stuff.

Hope this is what you seek.
Good shit really.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m happy as hell I can hand out these clones and many more folks don’t even know they’ll be coming when I stop by haha

It may be one of my favorite parts when I pull a sick pheno and I give out the clones and see how each a persons style alters the smoke in the end since I know how mine does with my style

Now… your style also has me quite intrigued 😏 been hangin onto these since the gaiveaway
Bro, shit is fucking rad.
This bloom booster is the gatedamned
Issue. Love this too, that bag, is gonna last me 2 years bro. Fridge kept.
Gotta stack this with it

IMG 4053
Leoman

Leoman

I forgot to turn the light timer off in my tent where a plant is drying. Turned it off manually in the app after chop but didn't delete the schedule. Woke up and the controller said 79 degrees and I was like, how?

Caught it 1/2 hour after coming on, but why does little shit like that make me think crop ruined. lol

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

This metric/imperial stuff sucks. The world should agree on one system. I'm nor saying one is better than the other, I just mean it's confusing and shit won't fit now 😢

Latest posts

Top Bottom