• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Ayeohh!!!!!
Been awhile since Ive had my own thread.....been posting all my pix on other people's.Just wanted a place to call my own....show u guys what im up to.

Lets get to it.....
Atm in bloom i have Blue Dream(Santa Cruz) and Exodus Cheese (courtesy of our friends on the other side of the pond:))
Im runnin em both under d.e. lights in a sealed rm w co2 in soiless mix.

Blue Dream
G gnomes subterranean hthole

G gnomes subterranean hthole 2

Exo
G gnomes subterranean hthole 3
G gnomes subterranean hthole 4

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ayeohh!!!!!
Been awhile since Ive had my own thread.....been posting all my pix on other people's.Just wanted a place to call my own....show u guys what im up to.

Lets get to it.....
Atm in bloom i have Blue Dream(Santa Cruz) and Exodus Cheese (courtesy of our friends on the other side of the pond:))

Blue DreamView attachment 625187
View attachment 625188
Exo
View attachment 625189 View attachment 625194
Very nice looking garden you got there brother. I'm a wee bit burned out on the BD as it is rampant here in the western us. But I'd give up a left nut to have a true version of that Exodus cut. Best cheese strain out there IMO

I must admit your thread title almost kept me from checkin in tho. Was afraid I was gonna be transported into your butthole and never be seen again. :p Now that is a frightening thought LMAO. Good to see you man. Respectable op you have there.

mancdank

mancdank

Ayeohh!!!!!

Lets get to it.....

Blue DreamView attachment 625187
View attachment 625188
Exo
View attachment 625189 View attachment 625194
In that 1st pic bro it looks like something is broken and hanging down :shockedninja:

G gnome

G gnome

Other plants in the stable.....
Wookies (Im told its Cannarados cut)
Chacos Diesel
Hindu Skunk Dawg×Apollo 11 (Bodhi tester)
Cherry Pie
JSD
Motor Breath 15
White Russian
The White
Chem dog
Chemdog 91
G-13
Cherry Cream Pie
GSC (forum)
Gg4(On deck for next run)
SFV OG
True OG×Bubba
Ghost OG
Mendocino Purps
Wifi

G gnome

G gnome

Lookin` good. But the big question is.....got room for any more ?
Theres always rm for 1 more haha

In that 1st pic bro it looks like something is broken and hanging down :shockedninja:
Manc, what i tell u bout lookin at the background of my pix?!?!?!haha
That just a sensor for my atmospheric controller thats hangin off a chain. Its a failsafe incase my A.C. goes out. If the rm exceeds 90f it turns on exhaust system
Chacos Diesel
Cherry Pie
JSD
Motor Breath 15
White Russian
The White
Chem dog
Chemdog 91
G-13
Cherry Cream Pie
GSC (forum)
SFV OG
True OG×Bubba
Ghost OG
Mendocino Purps
Wifi
theres more but thats off the top of my head haha

G gnome

G gnome

Very nice looking garden you got there brother. I'm a wee bit burned out on the BD as it is rampant here in the western us. But I'd give up a left nut to have a true version of that Exodus cut. Best cheese strain out there IMO

I must admit your thread title almost kept me from checkin in tho. Was afraid I was gonna be transported into your butthole and never be seen again. :p Now that is a frightening thought LMAO. Good to see you man. Respectable op you have there.
Lol! Thx man...tbh im not too crazy about smokin blue dream but ppl luv it and its real fun to grow...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can't have a screen name of g gnome with out a garden gnome.somewhere in the garden. Lol

Nice room, looks like.a nice harvest. How do you like the BD? It's only what these cheap ass locals want as its the only name they know of, and green crack. I normally just laugh at them about it.

G gnome

G gnome

You can't have a screen name of g gnome with out a garden gnome.somewhere in the garden. Lol

Nice room, looks like.a nice harvest. How do you like the BD? It's only what these cheap ass locals want as its the only name they know of, and green crack. I normally just laugh at them about it.
C'mon man!!!! Of course i do haha

BD is real easy to grow. Great yields. I personally am not too big on the sweet stuff but it flies off the shelf.

G gnome

G gnome

I have a Bengals gnome in my tent, a stoned gnome like yours in my 250 area, and check out this guy View attachment 625204if I had grey hair and a pointy hat I would look like a gnome.

Sweet grow dude. I'd like to be about this size by the end of next year..
Bengals? Must be tuff haha

First time i met mittenmedgrow he cudnt believe it....hes like u even look like a gnome haha....

This size huh? I think they make pills for that haha

G gnome

G gnome

Chacos Diesel
Cherry Pie
JSD
Motor Breath 15
White Russian
The White
Chem dog
Chemdog 91
G-13
Cherry Cream Pie
GSC (forum)
SFV OG