Smerb

My gnome took a leap also!
IMG 20160813 193846
broke a lil.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

No its really not bad
only when its drying it stinks for 3 days i bet lol
i remember doing grows like that fuck me took for ever to water and i always missed a plant or 2 looks good you ever think to purchase any 5 gallon totes or little bigger and put 2 plants per tote ??
But anyways got any pics of the mendo ??? i am growing some original mendo purps x trainwreck going to attempt some fem seeds shortly
IMG4362
IMG4376

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Other plants in the stable.....
Wookies (Im told its Cannarados cut)
Chacos Diesel
Hindu Skunk Dawg×Apollo 11 (Bodhi tester)
Cherry Pie
JSD
Motor Breath 15
White Russian
The White
Chem dog
Chemdog 91
G-13
Cherry Cream Pie
GSC (forum)
Gg4(On deck for next run)
SFV OG
True OG×Bubba
Ghost OG
Mendocino Purps
Wifi
Geez dude is this just your basement or what lol how many variets you got goin??? Haha noce!

G gnome

G gnome

only when its drying it stinks for 3 days i bet lol
i remember doing grows like that fuck me took for ever to water and i always missed a plant or 2 looks good you ever think to purchase any 5 gallon totes or little bigger and put 2 plants per tote ??
But anyways got any pics of the mendo ??? i am growing some original mendo purps x trainwreck going to attempt some fem seeds shortly View attachment 625432 View attachment 625434
Nah no mendo pix pal.....i deleted most of my pix cuz i had no more storage space.

It takes me about 30min to mix nutes and water entire rm. I dont ever miss a plant......

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I see lots of leaf trimmings on the ground @thunderfudge . Do you juice those, eat those, let them decompose into the soil, compost or throw those away?

I personally would make a giant smoothie or juiced drink with all of those. I'm just curious what you do with them.
I let them sit and decompose back into mum.this ones got hypoaspis miles under the skirt and some Californicus up top,so I just leave her be.lol

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

All good Gnome i can relate remember before posting a shit load of pictures and using up storage place
But damn you sure got a lot of different varieties ,
That is one thing i try to keep down is strains most i think i ever had going was like 4 - 5 different strains
now i fire up seed run grow it a year one strain pass it onto a friend clone and they keep it alive
i usually grow one strain 2 - 3 years getting the best i can out of it then move on to another strain and so on always looking for that special one to keep permanently in my stable i am hoping the one is anyways over the yearrs i have moved away from indoor growing and more to green house growing
Your grow looks great impressed .
As for me well pre ordered 12,000 watts continuous of tesla power wall battery packs my goal is 365 day a year green house grow off grid

http://www.engineering.com/Electron...ID/10057/Teslas-Powerwall-by-the-Numbers.aspx

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ayeohh!!!!!
Been awhile since Ive had my own thread.....been posting all my pix on other people's.Just wanted a place to call my own....show u guys what im up to.

Lets get to it.....
Atm in bloom i have Blue Dream(Santa Cruz) and Exodus Cheese (courtesy of our friends on the other side of the pond:))
Im runnin em both under d.e. lights in a sealed rm w co2 in soiless mix.

Blue DreamView attachment 625187
View attachment 625188
Exo
View attachment 625189 View attachment 625194
Awesome!!!between the REAL DEAL exodus cut and the blue dream that rooms gotta smell like dank as hell terp heaven.

mancdank

mancdank

I like to hand water it gives me more time under the canopy i wouldnt of caught the pm in ny last grow if it wasent for that
Have u seen them lights u can get for pm we had a dose of it in spain where it's real common this time of year and had some thrips too this light totally killed em both with 1 treatment. We hired it for a day and had to leave a €200 deposit and the hire was €18 a day so imo a absolute bargain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom