Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Estelombo

Got a few questions for anyone
I have 4 gorilla bombs half way into week 9, started the flush on week 8, feeding only water or mollasses.
My question is 1) for the last week (10) should I continue to water ? Or just let them start going dry
2) what does leaving the plants in the dark for a few days do at the end of the growth?
3) do I deleaf and then let em sit in darkness (I'm guessing stress doesn't matter at this point)
4) most of my tops still have white hairs, but the lower buds are changing to orange, and there are some orange trichs showing. When did you guys harvest?? By week, or by trichs

20170518 132217
Stoney M

Stoney M

Got a few questions for anyone
I have 4 gorilla bombs half way into week 9, started the flush on week 8, feeding only water or mollasses.
My question is 1) for the last week (10) should I continue to water ? Or just let them start going dry
2) what does leaving the plants in the dark for a few days do at the end of the growth?
3) do I deleaf and then let em sit in darkness (I'm guessing stress doesn't matter at this point)
4) most of my tops still have white hairs, but the lower buds are changing to orange, and there are some orange trichs showing. When did you guys harvest?? By week, or by trichs
I took mine to 10 weeks with 2 weeks of flushing in soil, some were ready just passed 9 weeks the others all from seed 10 weeks 2 days.
Defo dry the pots out for last few days.
I'm a believer that in the dark for extra few days further helps the tric process.
You can deleaf I do sometimes just the fan leaves.
Always go by trics, sometimes the pistols don't go the full course changing to orange then red if need be. Invest in a loupe that magnifieds up to 60x zoom no less.

E

Estelombo

I took mine to 10 weeks with 2 weeks of flushing in soil, some were ready just passed 9 weeks the others all from seed 10 weeks 2 days.
Defo dry the pots out for last few days.
I'm a believer that in the dark for extra few days further helps the tric process.
You can deleaf I do sometimes just the fan leaves.
Always go by trics, sometimes the pistols don't go the full course changing to orange then red if need be. Invest in a loupe that magnifieds up to 60x zoom no less.
Thanks for than dude

E

Estelombo

Week 10 starts Sunday, I guess I'll just keep a close eye. I think I harvested my last grow a little bit too early, it was my first grow so I was just impatient. This time I have a supply and am in no hurry to rush things

Stoney M

Stoney M

Week 10 starts Sunday, I guess I'll just keep a close eye. I think I harvested my last grow a little bit too early, it was my first grow so I was just impatient. This time I have a supply and am in no hurry to rush things
It's a learning curve with anything you put your mind too. Guaranteed we've all done it at some early stage in all our projects.

E

Estelombo

Holy fuck! ! That's a serious yield!!
I got 4 coming down tomorrow and 1 atomic bomb.
What's the stone like?? I can't wait to try it out

Stoney M

Stoney M

I was expecting around 3/4 at most, my biggest yield so far :) happy bunny
Holy fuck! ! That's a serious yield!!
I got 4 coming down tomorrow and 1 atomic bomb.
What's the stone like?? I can't wait to try it out

E

Estelombo

Buzz is seriously heavy hitting, made sure their was plenty of amber trics for that reason. Grapefruit tones with diesel behind it. Quite impressive

I'm smelling the grapefruit in my tent every time I open it, my last run of thc bomb smelled similar. Did you get many different phenos? ? I think I got 2 different ones. 2 of em are super heavy yielders with buds so dense it's like they are wooden, also absolutely covered in trichomes, even the larger fan leaves got a dusting. The other 2 while they have huge buds, are nowhere near as dense, and they have nowhere near the trich coverage. Also they were a lighter shade of green throughout and have much longer hairs than the other 2. The atomic bomb is so covered in trichs that it almost looks like it's mouldy!! And it absolutely reeks of cat piss!

Stoney M

Stoney M

Every single pheno was different, it was hard to pick the right one for cuttings just before turning the light cycle.
The mutant Bomb I had, produce monster bud pockets. I'll post a few pics of the nuggets off her in a little while.

Top Bottom