Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

only time ive had this issue is when the plants were on the outside of the lights.Plenty of light cooler temps will keep them from being airy.Always the colas right under the lights would be the most dense.Keep the nitrogen down also.I think the first 3 weeks of flower you want the lights as close as you can get em as i think this is the most important for developing buds.Plants will stretch when there not getting enough light so really thats all your buds are doing is stretching out.

Stoney M

Stoney M

Well. All I'm smelling when I walk into the tent now is almost grapefruit like with the diesel behind it. It's supposed to have a piney chocolate taste followed by the tang of diesel, this should be fun :)

E

Estelombo

Looks amazing, I have 4 on their 6th week and 1 atomic bomb also, all 5 are not performing as good as my thc bomb run, only thing I changed was the light (600w gavita). I'm hoping they take a spurt in the next week or two. They don't even look as frosty as I had hoped

Stoney M

Stoney M

Even the mutant plant is kicking out a lovely smell. Not one is identical to each other
Mix between grapefruit diesel to more of a white wid kinda earthy smell, then theirs one I swear has lemony undertones. Bubble Haze is amazing also. Dirty great big sweet candy donks.
Purple hues starting to show as well. Can't wait to see the final result.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Even the mutant plant is kicking out a lovely smell. Not one is identical to each other
Mix between grapefruit diesel to more of a white wid kinda earthy smell, then theirs one I swear has lemony undertones. Bubble Haze is amazing also. Dirty great big sweet candy donks.
Purple hues starting to show as well. Can't wait to see the final result.
Are you Polish? Got a big honker lol? You describe them plants and smells to a T.. Ppl always ask me what does it smell like, and im like, idk... I cant describe smells... I always think everything smells like isiel fuel, and oranges, or citrus, something fruity...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Are you Polish? Got a big honker lol? You describe them plants and smells to a T.. Ppl always ask me what does it smell like, and im like, idk... I cant describe smells... I always think everything smells like isiel fuel, and oranges, or citrus, something fruity...
and i do see some foxtailing, but that just adds to the girth lol... once you see a bud that has grown( good genetics ) and not foxtailed, compared to one that has, and you will be hooked lol... night and day!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Once you go gorilla glue 4, you never go back. Most everything else will seem blah. Yield, bag appeal, frost, growth, potency, ect. Only thing my gg4 doesn't do is trim herself or hook me up with a bj.

My 3 main crosses are gg4, chaos (gg4 x gorilla fuck), and darlins net Dansbud pheno (gg4 x dmt). All top shelf and will most certainly fetch a top shelf price all day, every day.
I have a cherry pie that i think i like more than gg4... gg4 is a winner though!!!

Top Bottom