Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
Hey bud. I manage sort all canopy issues with heat problems. So just realised my 8th lady is the gorilla bomb from last time and I'll be damnd it's foxtailing at a consistent 74* at night and 81.6* top end daytime....
U not using c02 right?
Should be more around 76 at end weeks of flower...
The gorilla bomb may be even more temperamental..
Also if your gauge say 81.6 your leaf temp maybe 84...
How much room between canopy and lights..
Pics?

Stoney M

Stoney M

U not using c02 right?
Should be more around 76 at end weeks of flower...
The gorilla bomb may be even more temperamental..
Also if your gauge say 81.6 your leaf temp maybe 84...
How much room between canopy and lights..
Pics?
It's sitting at 22 inch above the canopy. That was the rough guide given to hang with a dimmable ballast

Stoney M

Stoney M

Thing is also I've got 4 secret Jardin 10" 30w monkey fans in each corner facing diagonally upwards in the hope to eradicate this.. :( all the Buddhas are fine.

H

Hyundai7

Has anybody tried out Bomb Seeds new strain Gorilla Bomb? I just ordered a pack a few days ago to try. Seems promising.

THC bomb X Gorilla Glue #4
Anyone with enough experience of the "G Bomb"? At what size would be recommended before switching to 12/12. Already been topped and will go through the same process again when the times right. We're at 9-10 inches atm ( aye son). Prob veg for another 4 weeks before switching unless they out grow my tent sooner. (When I say topped, just the head, not the whole top section which scares me to even attempt)
Yes the gb is a big plan. I switch mine at 24inches and it's about 8.5 9 feet tall. It has been in flower since 8/26 still have about 3weeks to go so flowering time is way way past 63 days. These gb I'm growing now are clones from earlier in the year I was dissapo hinted with the first round griwi by this strain even though it did not look ready I pulled it at the recommended time. Will let you know when done.

R

roggae

I'm smelling the grapefruit in my tent every time I open it, my last run of thc bomb smelled similar. Did you get many different phenos? ? I think I got 2 different ones. 2 of em are super heavy yielders with buds so dense it's like they are wooden, also absolutely covered in trichomes, even the larger fan leaves got a dusting. The other 2 while they have huge buds, are nowhere near as dense, and they have nowhere near the trich coverage. Also they were a lighter shade of green throughout and have much longer hairs than the other 2. The atomic bomb is so covered in trichs that it almost looks like it's mouldy!! And it absolutely reeks of cat piss!
i have seen this pheno. it's unfortunately dominated most of the 5 i had. interesting plant though.

H

heisen

This shit wasnt worth the 20 dollars i paid for the seeds.Way better stuff out there.I grew 4 of them and could get the moms to stay down.They were just to lanky and nodes a mile apart to control.Plenty of light they just sucked.Also airy ass buds.The only thing was decent was the potency but i have other plants that were far more potent that grew much better.What is even the lineage of Big Bomb.No one seems to know

H

Hyundai7

This shit wasnt worth the 20 dollars i paid for the seeds.Way better stuff out there.I grew 4 of them and could get the moms to stay down.They were just to lanky and nodes a mile apart to control.Plenty of light they just sucked.Also airy ass buds.The only thing was decent was the potency but i have other plants that were far more potent that grew much better.What is even the lineage of Big Bomb.No one seems to know
Well I'm growing gorilla bomb and my first grow from seed was disappointing my current grow are 4 clones which are huge and has been in flower for 81 days still not ready pistals are still plumb and white. Original grow was taken down at the recommended time and the product was unacceptable
These current plants the buds look better and more dense I hope when it finishes it lives up to it gg#4 parentage for potency.

H

Hyundai7

Sprouded 10 gorilla bomb sunday rly looking forward to this cross. Bomb seeds have been great for me, i really enjoyed cluster bomb and thc bomb.
Turn the lights off at 18 inches I let mine go until around 20-24 and they are 8ft had to bend them and don't follow recommended flowering time I'm now at day 81 in flower and she is still not ready first grew from seed and pulled at 67 days was not ready real disappointment new grow looks better with longer time good luck
20171111 165739

Top Bottom