Green Ribbon Bx

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
epitome

epitome

H2O2 treatment first then a ph rinse with maybe some snake oil in there for 24 hrs acclimating to your ambient I mean desired ambient temp???? Do ya mind if I take a seat lol and learn how it's done Jumpincactus Estilo....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
H2O2 treatment first then a ph rinse with maybe some snake oil in there for 24 hrs acclimating to your ambient I mean desired ambient temp???? Do ya mind if I take a seat lol and learn how it's done Jumpincactus Estilo....
I seriously doubt you need any schoolin bro, but your def welcome to ride along!!! Just bring plenty to puff as we tool on down the road!!!! :D

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I seriously doubt you need any schoolin bro, but your def welcome to ride along!!! Just bring plenty to puff as we tool on down the road!!!! :D
I wish @epitome would apply what he knows more often, it appears he has a tough time relearning what he already knows lol and damn near everything he's tought me about soil was from following you. He keeps me on my toes though especially when he asks questions he knows the answers too...anyhow, don't mind me I'll just be in and out of here like a fly on the wall...let me know if you need some insect frass jajajaja

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah I see you were using it in a "style" context. No worries, answered my own question!!!! LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish @epitome would apply what he knows more often, it appears he has a tough time relearning what he already knows lol and damn near everything he's tought me about soil was from following you. He keeps me on my toes though especially when he asks questions he knows the answers too...anyhow, don't mind me I'll just be in and out of here like a fly on the wall...let me know if you need some insect frass jajajaja
Wow, that was one helluva compliment, I am humbled to be sure. Prolly the nicest thing I will hear all day.
Wopila!!!!

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Ah I see you were using it in a "style" context. No worries, answered my own question!!!! LOL
That fuckers sleeps in usually until the afternoon, I had to talk him into having his lights come on at 6 am just to get him up in the morning....worked for about two months and he went back to lights on at night ...little faith lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta run man. Today is dial in day for my hydro flower room. Gots lots o chores. Have a blessed day and will see you around later.!!!! May the Spirit of Wanbli Gleshka guide you thru the day!!!! Aho

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
When I say prep, I soak em overnight in low ph water to offset the higher alkalinity inherent in new rock wool.
Nothing fancy. And I seem to get better success using rooting powder as oppossed to gels. Just some cheap off the shelf stuff from home depot.
Im gonna live threw you on this grow as I have a pack sitting there I just can't decide what to pop. Also I've been saying that the powder from home depot works the best for a while now plus its like 4 bucks

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im gonna live threw you on this grow as I have a pack sitting there I just can't decide what to pop. Also I've been saying that the powder from home depot works the best for a while now plus its like 4 bucks
Agreed, with the gels, for one too much $$$$ and the powders seem to work better imho.

I will do my best to sway you to poppin the green ribbons. :)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

on this I have done side by side with jell and powder

the jell was a high end and was purple I say this bc I cant remember the name it was just a lil and it was 12$

the powder is mircle go root starter I still use it today

even did some that was a mix of the jell n the powder mix

so the jell worked alright never got any more of it seemed to take a lil longer to get strong roots took about 11 days (12$)

the powder 100% is fast and ez works for me every time (3$) takes about 7days

jell/powder was just a lil bit faster on getting strong roots over just using jell this mix was around 9 days

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

on this I have done side by side with jell and powder

the jell was a high end and was purple I say this bc I cant remember the name it was just a lil and it was 12$

the powder is mircle go root starter I still use it today

even did some that was a mix of the jell n the powder mix

so the jell worked alright never got any more of it seemed to take a lil longer to get strong roots took about 11 days (12$)

the powder 100% is fast and ez works for me every time (3$) takes about 7days

jell/powder was just a lil bit faster on getting strong roots over just using jell this mix was around 9 days
I've done 3-4 side by sides with rooting gel and a few different rooting hormones, I've always gotten the best results with plain water and no hormone, it was pretty nuts but it worked way better every time in my experience

Top Bottom