Guess The Yield

• Thread starter All4thebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shawnery

I don't think I'm an expert, I fact I think I'm far from it, but I do enjoy debates.

You're not very nice and extremely judgemental so I assume you make a great moderator. I wouldn't waste my time trolling or putting other people down, both of which it appears you do on my threads.

I'm just trying to learn but with more than comments akin to, because I've been doing it longer and I just know more. Sorry I push for explanations why you hold the opinions you do!

You sit back talking about acting like you know everything. You may know a hell of a lot more than me, I'll accept that fact, but your patience, understanding and compassion leave a lot to be desired

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I don't think I'm an expert, I fact I think I'm far from it, but I do enjoy debates.

You're not very nice and extremely judgemental so I assume you make a great moderator. I wouldn't waste my time trolling or putting other people down, both of which it appears you do on my threads.

I'm just trying to learn but with more than comments akin to, because I've been doing it longer and I just know more. Sorry I push for explanations why you hold the opinions you do!

You sit back talking about acting like you know everything. You may know a hell of a lot more than me, I'll accept that fact, but your patience, understanding and compassion leave a lot to be desired
Ahhhhh you got the mod burn in there hahaha

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Ahhh, smart guy uhhh

H

heisen

Ive tried to explain things things to you more than once but at some point in the conversation you become the expert and Grower of the year.Im not giving you the gospel im just giving you my opinions and what works for me,As far as trolling your threads i do my best to avoid your threads for this exact reason.Not so sure why you would assume that.
Sorry if you think i come off as harsh,I just get to the point.I dont have time to dance around and sugar coat the subject.
Maybe you will listen up and start understanding what im telling you instead of trying to argue with me about the advice you asked for.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I thought we were going with meth? Anybody get that memo? Or is it just me? Wait I forgot.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom