Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Actually thanksgiving has nothing to do with the genocide that occurred post colonization. The actual pilgrims coexisted until the king got greedy and the land grab began. But it’s not specific to what we celebrate today. Which is basically a harvest festival. And time to reflect on days past and plans for next yr.
Cheers all

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Happy yanksgiving back to all my fellow friends all over the world!
Thc the great gathererer has gathered all the best and brightest. So I’m thankful to alll of you!
I wish all of you health and happiness.
I’m from fiji, via Indian diaspora now. Residing in California , in gods greatest country the United States of ‘Merica!
Much love and good vibes to all.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Actually thanksgiving has nothing to do with the genocide that occurred post colonization. The actual pilgrims coexisted until the king got greedy and the land grab began. But it’s not specific to what we celebrate today. Which is basically a harvest festival. And time to reflect on days past and plans for next yr.
Cheers all
I’m not gonna keep this going. I told you enjoy the precious people around you. Harvest festivals are an ancient tradition for sure and may all your harvests be bountiful :)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

E-juice using Rosin is easy..google Shatter Batter. I will be getting a 7-ton press from Dulytek tomorrow to test for them (new model). I will post impressions/pictures of that along with the 10 ton bench top press I set up using 3x6" test Dulytek plates. Yeah..I have a lot of Dulytek stuff..LOL

Nice gear man.

I have a little 600w 3.5x3.5 with a 4ton bottle jack I bought last year for $385.
20171208 005142

Dude was making them in his garage and selling them on eBay. Aside from being a great deal, it's just a little artistic. Wanted the 3.5x7 1200w 8ton that had even more artsy billet work for $700, but dude disappeared from eBay.
S l400 6
S l400 7

No contact info or branding anywhere on the press and only reached him through an eBay email. I'm really bummed about it. Great price, cool art. I love offbeat art.

Had to replace the bottle jack cause the first one leaked out it's hydraulic fluid. But it only cost me $20 to replace it and I bought a yellow one I like better. Don't have it installed yet.
81LnCjvHSVL AC SL1500

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Nice gear man.

I have a little 600w 3.5x3.5 with a 4ton bottle jack I bought last year for $385.
View attachment 842545
Dude was making them in his garage and selling them on eBay. Aside from being a great deal, it's just a little artistic. Wanted the 3.5x7 1200w 8ton that had even more artsy billet work for $700, but dude disappeared from eBay.
View attachment 842546 View attachment 842547
No contact info or branding anywhere on the press and only reached him through an eBay email. I'm really bummed about it. Great price, cool art. I love offbeat art.

Had to replace the bottle jack cause the first one leaked out it's hydraulic fluid. But it only cost me $20 to replace it and I bought a yellow one I like better. Don't have it installed yet.
View attachment 842548
Man you people got some gear. I’m gonna start with a hair straightener ahaha. I mean its too much investement for personal use. In my case at least.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you people got some gear. I’m gonna start with a hair straightener ahaha. I mean its too much investement for personal use. In my case at least.

I may have access to a cheap personal use rosin press. It’s chinese made but if you want to buy one I’ll give you the link. I think it’s about $120 to your door and it’s digital with about 800lbs of force. Hit me up if you want to check it out. If not that’s ok too.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I may have access to a cheap personal use rosin press. It’s chinese made but if you want to buy one I’ll give you the link. I think it’s about $120 to your door and it’s digital with about 800lbs of force. Hit me up if you want to check it out. If not that’s ok too.
Nah man it’ll cost an arm and a leg to get it to where i live. Outside US. Customs will open shit up too. Thanks for the offer tho. I think i’m gonna come up with something along the way. A diy solution.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nice gear man.

View attachment 842545
View attachment 842546 View attachment 842547

View attachment 842548
My new tester: (10 ton 3x6 plates). Just starting the tests.
IMG 1427
IMG 1429

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Use virgin parchment paper that is unbleached and has no food grade silicon on it.
I have tried that, but the Rosin is pressed thru the paper itself..Now I use the unbleached + some Dollar store stuff (doubled over). I heard that Kirkland (Costco Brand) parchment is good for pressing. We will see, as I have some being delivered today. (from Amazon). I saw a Nugsmasher demo where the folks swore by it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I also tried some Oil Slick branded PTFE sheets..FAIL..they melted at 200d F.

I have seen videos of people using some silicon baking sheets to press with (the same type we use as a dab mat, but more heat resistant). I am curious as that would solve a multitude of problems.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

My new tester: (10 ton 3x6 plates). Just starting the tests.
View attachment 842565 View attachment 842566

Oh yeah, that's gonna pull good numbers. Excellent pressure to surface area ratio. I could easily get 25% from oily weed with that. I think 4x8 (maybe 4.5x8) would be about perfect plates for that 10ton tester to give maximum yields while still fitting a lot of standard squish bag sises.

Use virgin parchment paper that is unbleached and has no food grade silicon on it.

I have tried that, but the Rosin is pressed thru the paper itself..Now I use the unbleached + some Dollar store stuff (doubled over). I heard that Kirkland (Costco Brand) parchment is good for pressing. We will see, as I have some being delivered today. (from Amazon). I saw a Nugsmasher demo where the folks swore by it.

I use Raw w/silicon, it releases very easily. Even though my %'s are decreased I like to extract at 170. Much better flavor, more potent high. I'll do an extra press on fresh parchment to get the rest at 200. 240 may get good yields but I think the rosin tastes and smells burnt. I can tell most of the commercial rosin I've tried is around 200.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
17A692D3 5F00 48CB AEBE 4BEF1F08AFBB
I’m fat. Went with the homie no legs this year. $50 organic turkey breast, best turkey I have had in years! Perfectly tender white meat yum!

Top Bottom