Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

To all the peeps out there in our big world, hope everyone is/will have a great Thanksgiving. Just got some rain in Northern California and that alone is a pretty great gift. Many other things to be thankful for, enjoy your friends, and families, especially today. Peace.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Not gonna be a downer here. Lets just say hopefully history will not repeat itself and everyone gets what they deserve.
Wish every living thing a good day. :)

Ps. I’m not American

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
13650658 E481 44D6 87AA F161F0CD23FF

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Not gonna be a downer here. Lets just say hopefully history will not repeat itself and everyone gets what they deserve.
Wish every living thing a good day. :)

Ps. I’m not American

Hey, that means you can get all the stuff for it without the lines. Our modern Thanksgiving has nothing to do with that Pilgrim/Indian BS. You can celebrate with us. Who says you you can't celebrate a day with your family and enjoying your blessings. I say, you're in. Now go get something to roast and and make something mashed, your stores might still be open. Hahaha.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Hey, that means you can get all the stuff for it without the lines. Our modern Thanksgiving has nothing to do with that Pilgrim/Indian BS. You can celebrate with us. Who says you you can't celebrate a day with your family and enjoying your blessings. I say, you're in. Now go get something to roast and and make something mashed, your stores might still be open. Hahaha.
Well i understand your intentions but pilgrim/indian bs is actually a genocide. So i rather not celebrate it at least.
Again not trying to be a downer. Just enjoy your turkeys and families. We shouldn’t need specific days to enjoy simple yet precious things in life.
Ps; if this cuts a bit deep politically you can remove the answer my fellow mods or admin.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I share too!:D (and that ain't cranberry either!..LOL)
View attachment 842538
Nice! That looks yummiee.
I need to get into the rosin game. Solventless extraction. Tho i’m not combusting anymore when i have the option and dont have rig for dab or vape. Also don’t like edibles hahaha. Looked into making e juice which seems like my safest option at the moment (even tho they don’t mix well together). Don’t know man. It looks delicious.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nice! That looks yummiee.
I need to get into the rosin game. Solventless extraction. Tho i’m not combusting anymore, when i have the option and dont have rig for dab or vape. Also don’t like edibles hahaha. Looked into making e juice which seems like my safest option at the moment (even tho they don’t mix well together). Don’t know man. It looks delicious.
E-juice using Rosin is easy..google Shatter Batter. I will be getting a 7-ton press from Dulytek tomorrow to test for them (new model). I will post impressions/pictures of that along with the 10 ton bench top press I set up using 3x6" test Dulytek plates. Yeah..I have a lot of Dulytek stuff..LOL

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
E-juice using Rosin is easy..google Shatter Batter. I will be getting a 7-ton press from Dulytek tomorrow to test for them (new model). I will post impressions/pictures of that along with the 10 ton bench top press I set up using 3x6" test Dulytek plates. Yeah..I have a lot of Dulytek stuff..LOL
Thanks for the tip. Tho i really want to make it myself. Just need to find what they’re using. 30 bucks for 20ml is very pricey and not sustainable in the long run.

Top Bottom