Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crocodile og

They cant be serious. Not a single word of that article was factual.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

And more rain end of week my DW can't handle any more got only a few left. 6:15 time to start cooking again. Aloha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeppers, no gonna run out of water anytime soon. How is your Zinger doing Kalo? I got 3 Silver Mountains I hate. Frost crosses doing good as is the Mendo Durban Poison cross x Lemon Thai.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I am sooo slacking on my gardening this year.......

Plants have foilar milk residue.

88 NL5 x NHz F3
DSCN1731

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

ill 2nd that!!

TASTY n DANK....

Good stuff,keep pumpin..

Been busy boy's....will get to yaz soon sorry??
Lg

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Yeppers, no gonna run out of water anytime soon. How is your Zinger doing Kalo? I got 3 Silver Mountains I hate. Frost crosses doing good as is the Mendo Durban Poison cross x Lemon Thai.
Just got back from kona, I haven't checked on them in over a week, probably go up today after work and pray its not all rotted to shit. Had some fun shorey last night at magic's but the crowd is so nuts on that little beach. I had to start bodysurfing with closed fist cuz donkeys get in my way on every wave. Reminded me how much I miss bodysurfing shorebreak.

I have 2 blueberry temples outside, one smells full berry and the other smells full pine. Both grow real tall, but I like the pine's structure better though I dont really dig piney weed so much, hopefully it will evolve out of it like the zinger did.

My 4 grimace OG's (purple urk x faceoff) finally sexed, got 2 males and 2 females, probably f2 them just for kicks.

Looks like another hurricane off the coast, probably in for more wet weather again. I need some new smoke soon, been tapping into last years emergency stash I had in the fridge and it is just not cutting it.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Good luck on the Zinger. More water coming, hopefully we dont get clocked in the face...Pohoikis pretty strong today. Nothing like a good bodywomp session to let ya know who is boss. My shoulder hurt for a couple years after a big day at Makapu'u. Any Blue Temple pics? Are the Grimaces for outside?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Category 4 or 5 ain't no joke lol. Will see if it dies down or breaks up before it gets here. Wife's friend told us to gas up the jeep an stock up on water an food before friday. Ehh, I used to live in Mammoth Lakes where you couldn't find ur car an had to tunnel out after big storms. How bad can it be lol.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yep, the most important thing in my life. Mines is 5, turns six this month. Lives back in Manoa, born on North Shore. Always been daddies girl, had her in big water early and she loves it. Great swimmer, used to take her out either the front of long board or on my back with her locking her hands around my neck.

Top Bottom