Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Hey my widow is an old clone and is losing vigor. Does anyone know if I self her will the s1 be better?

Cooter

Cooter

Long story short...my buddy brought his pal from the mainland over last night. The dude comes into my house running his mouth... i grow indoors and its the best weed you'll every smoke... outdoor weed sucks, the dude was trying give me grow advice (which was all anecdotal stoner science) Ect. ect. All the typical shit you'd expect to hear from a tard...So I stood there nodding my head trying not to laugh at him.

Once my ears started bleeding i decided to load him a bowl of ghash, he takes one rip and a five minutes later this dude is sound asleep on my couch.... fucking wannbe stoner...lol

Man alive i think brother SurfdOut needs to come back over and show this poor kid what a real stoner is. I'm pretty sure SurfdOut could smoke the whole jar to himself....then go surf...lol

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Angel's Breath
019 1024x1024

kkday

kkday

Yup last time i was up BI I caught surf snorting limes of kief. He might have a tolerance problem.
Going to Maui on small plane to party with them maui kids for a day or so. then have my boy drop me back oahu.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Yup last time i was up BI I caught surf snorting limes of kief. He might have a tolerance problem.
Going to Maui on small plane to party with them maui kids for a day or so. then have my boy drop me back oahu.

To much blood in my THC stream I say. Have a safe flight. Sounds like good times.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Mango Hz x Afghan Hz. Thanks for the wood Dirt! Super stoked to build some shit...once I get some time. Daughter excited for baby shower.

Yeah tolerances...... I got a stopping problem, no quit in this soldier. Thanks for the hospitality over the weekend Coot, always grand to sample other folks hard work. Sorry to miss ya Arthritis but I was in a hurry to see my baby girl.

I'm almost done weedwacking KK, land that bitch on the driveway. ....still cry when I see the remains of the kegerator.....lol.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Mango Hz x Afghan Hz. Thanks for the wood Dirt! Super stoked to build some shit...once I get some time. Daughter excited for baby shower.

Yeah tolerances...... I got a stopping problem, no quit in this soldier. Thanks for the hospitality over the weekend Coot, always grand to sample other folks hard work. Sorry to miss ya Arthritis but I was in a hurry to see my baby girl.

I'm almost done weedwacking KK, land that bitch on the driveway. ....still cry when I see the remains of the kegerator.....lol.
No worries brotha, another time.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

looking killas braddahs!! dirty, I looove me some corn on da cob hint hint haha just like Kai store lol nah aloha

coots, nice stacking on the plants bro, I think dirty still has copy of the Floaw32 from the same batch as those. it was pretty good, hopefully you get a female bro, watch out for hermies on this one, the original diesel was known to put out some, and I think dirty got some hermies from the CatpissAW32 if I am not mistaken.

surf you snorting kief and fucking unicorns without letting a brutha know?? haha nah bro funny shit. hope you not getting any wild boars pregnant up there, that would be a feat my brutha :D don't do it hahahaha

Top Bottom