• Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well Bubbsy left us today. RIP Bubbsy.

I did collect some pollen. So his genes will carry on. Lol
20150407 134056
20150407 133803
I mixed it with a little flour to protect it. I will keep it in the fridge for possible crosses or bx in future. Thanks for helping everyone. Will keep this thread going with pics of his progeny once I start them.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This thred is making me wanna get some BoG gear, ive been lookiing at all these cookie crosses nd OG's, but cnt go wrong with an OriGinal like Sour Bubble. How many seeds did you pop to find that male, he looks like hes stacking hard, definetly should impart some dense, stcked flowers to whatever he crosses.
I popped a total of two packs of seeds and had 7 boys to choose from.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Nice, score. Now you just gotta wait for the babies to breach the brachs and you can chop the females too. Your goal when chopping them is with hopes to reveg, you will need her to do better bx in the future

philly kush

philly kush

Haha. Shrooms are wonderful. I'm only familiar with pysclobin cubensis from the cow fields of the southeast. Expect to be amazed. As far as resetting , yes shrooms are a great therapeutic tool for refreshing your soul. You will feel recharged and refreshed for days afterwards. Use then respectfuly and they reward you...
shroom u got that right a lil dab will do ya!!! Respect, Respect, Respect!!! Pimp T you R in for a nice & inner you surprise!!! PEACE!!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Nice fat seeds poking out and I found a few seeds that have dropped from the preflower pistilie laying on top of soil.
2015 05 01 222654
Overdrive OG @ day 30

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Look who popped up in the flowering tent. This little baby sprouted with 1200 ppm or so full strength flowering nutrients. Lol It's probably Overdrive Og x Sour Bubble but I'm not sure. At least I know I'm making some viable seeds.
20150518 110536 1
20150518 110542

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

That little volunteer sprout is super cool:). Are you using landscape fabric on top of your soil with perlite on top? Seems like a pretty smart technique

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
That little volunteer sprout is super cool:). Are you using landscape fabric on top of your soil with perlite on top? Seems like a pretty smart technique
Yes it's weedblock landscape fabric topped with gnatgnix and diatamcious earth at 10:1 ratio.
Pouring boiling water into my bagged soil and using this method for mechanical control of pests has worked awesome for me alongside with diligent cleanliness. I don't spray with anything or need too. This is about my 3rd run with zero pests. I see a few fungus gnats occasionally, but that's it. And I reuse my gnatgnix as much as possible before I use it as perlite type if soil ammendment.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Really cool idea man!! Never even thought of using the fabric as a gnat barrier; genius. Thanks for sharing. Lookin great

Top Bottom