• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I didn’t get the 340 driver . Was drunk and did the 240

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I heard that hlg drivers push further than actual stats . Will see . I’m sure 4 boards can do 2 plants easily. If one 288 is bright af . 4 over whole tent should be way better

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yes in Parallel. I run them up to 75/80w per and have potentiometers set on each set of 4, and the middle 1 so I can adjust as needed
So they can go up to 80w without heatsink or are you using heatsinks?
Why did you choose to wire in parallels?
How big is your area?
Did you took lumen readings?
Have you used them at full strength?

I know i asked too many at once but that seems like a shit ton of light, especially seeing they claim 321 lm/w. I am really interested.
Also i wonder at what current they are getting 321 lm/w and how much it drops as current gets higher.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Better order off of amazon before they run out again

You can always buy from hlg or one of their online distributors. I bought my set from growerslights. Came in just a couple days. They were delivered at 4:20pm on Saturday with free shipping.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

That’s true . Just saying how they ran out for months last time . I went and picked up a 288 off Alibaba.com. Same diodes and boards as hlg . Shipping was an arm and a leg

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s true . Just saying how they ran out for months last time . I went and picked up a 288 off Alibaba.com. Same diodes and boards as hlg . Shipping was an arm and a leg

How was the quality of the boards and lights? Any issues? The biggest problem I see is they won’t mount to the same heatsinks as hlg’s.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Only down was heat sink was dented where your suppose to put in the hangar screw . They blamed the delivery ppl and delivery ppl blamed them . Box came in perfect condition so it’s clearly them . Plus heat sink is so think and hard to dent by a simple fall . If it was that hard of a drop board would have broke. All and all good product . Same diodes and everything they offered me another 288 with driver and dimmer for 145$

Top Bottom