Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks guys kinda pissed I forgot that damn cable. Tomorrow. The Magic variety, originating from Magic Merlin seem to be exactly where I wnat it as far as flower smell, still 20 days or so left. Happy with results for now and will continue the line for another 2 gens then release to the masses! Tropical sweetness with long standing glands and a long lasting happy strong high. The Magic is a first gen IX, or in-cross. This means, for those who don't know, making a cross back into an earlier generation in the hoes of stabilizing and bringing closer to original specimen. Only a few weeks now to test the Magic. ALso would like to say the JamBand we are running, 5 in flower, look great nad smell of the original Headband with the Jamaican overtones we love from our TRUTH variety.
Yeah yeah I know who cares about the words without any photos....Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya tomorrow, its only a day away!

Peace
show-me-the-money.jpg

homebrew420

homebrew420

ok so first is the pict from test veg tent. This is about 5 days old now and they have hit that point and really take off. So they are larger now by far. In the front, smaller ones are the Mazar-i collected seedlings, from left to right in the gutters 2,2,3 totaling 7 M-I-S. Behind those we have the ChemValley Kush x MMbx1, there are a total of 6, 2,2,2 across, they are the taller in the photo. Behind those we have 4 total Grape Are x MMbx1, 2,1,1 left to right.
Meds july 2012 008

Next up we have a Rare Dankness selection, Scott's OG. These are just now showing preflower. THere are a few females and beautiful uniformity. All the lower branches are nearly as tall as the top of the plant. It will be interesting for sure. They are growing fast now and are getting large for our little test tent. However we will not place an untested variety into production flower, too many potential problems.
A few group shots, still have all 6 original. 2 are a bit smaller as you can see.
Meds july 2012 024

and the other 3
Meds july 2012 025

to show the lateral growth of these
Meds july 2012 021

Moonshine haze from Rare Dankness up next...

homebrew420

homebrew420

ok not sure whats going on but site is not letting me upload photos. I will try back in a few moments. got a bunch of great shots of some new varieties, JamBand, and Magic.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Moonshine Haze about 6 weeks from seed. At least one fem and 2 males, the larger ones of course
Meds july 2012 015

And her a few from the Tent
Jamband, Headband(Daywrecker) x Jamaican. This shit is straight FUNK and looks like it is goin to put on the wieght. These are all about 6 weeks in flower now and 5 weeks in photos, in 4" cubes.
Meds july 2012 009

Meds july 2012 012

Meds july 2012 013

Somango x Magic Merlinbx1
Meds july 2012 014

Magic, grew into the T5 a little when younger, Tropical sweetness, bubblegum/pineapple?
Meds july 2012 027

and another
Meds july 2012 011

Sorry for the delay guys. These seeds will be made available in the next few months. Uniformity seems solid. With the selections I have made I am hoping the male will give a little boost in yield though she looks solid as is. Also made another Bx to the MMbx1 father. Just a handful. Good thing are coming.
Will be popping XXX og bx2 as soon as we have space! Bred to an enormous vigorous male that even after being cut in half still produce, at 12", 6 flower spikes 8" long covered in flowers. Smell dude for sure.
got some colloidal to make some fem crosses as well. coming soon....

Peace

deep buddy

deep buddy

excellent work HB420! def looking forward to all these crosses, that jamband looks very interesting. the magic pictured above, is it the bx1?

JAWS

JAWS

Moonshine Haze about 6 weeks from seed. At least one fem and 2 males, the larger ones of course
View attachment 233717
And her a few from the Tent
Jamband, Headband(Daywrecker) x Jamaican. This shit is straight FUNK and looks like it is goin to put on the wieght. These are all about 6 weeks in flower now and 5 weeks in photos, in 4" cubes.
View attachment 233722
View attachment 233723
View attachment 233724
Somango x Magic Merlinbx1
View attachment 233725
Magic, grew into the T5 a little when younger, Tropical sweetness, bubblegum/pineapple?
View attachment 233726
and another
View attachment 233727
Sorry for the delay guys. These seeds will be made available in the next few months. Uniformity seems solid. With the selections I have made I am hoping the male will give a little boost in yield though she looks solid as is. Also made another Bx to the MMbx1 father. Just a handful. Good thing are coming.
Will be popping XXX og bx2 as soon as we have space! Bred to an enormous vigorous male that even after being cut in half still produce, at 12", 6 flower spikes 8" long covered in flowers. Smell dude for sure.
got some colloidal to make some fem crosses as well. coming soon....

Peace

sounds great brother and hey am i seeing PINK in pic #3 tell me i am PLEASE!!......
tell more about her:D

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh yeah, the pink pistils are present on 2 of the 5 females. We are only goin to keep one, looking like the #3. smells very much like the Headband with this rancid funk overlying the heavy diesel smell. The pink seems to be dependent on light intensity. But beautiful none the less. We have found that the male used in these crosses is giving way to a great lot of progeny. He was axed long ago. Came from the same seeds as did our TRUTH. The #1 will yield almost an ounce or so in that 4" cube. Jacks with no bloom boosters, these are fed the same forulation from beginning to end, with a 5 day flush of Mag sulfate @.5-.75g gal. Far better than using one of the Sweet products.
excellent work HB420! def looking forward to all these crosses, that jamband looks very interesting. the magic pictured above, is it the bx1?
The Magic is an Ix1 officially, MM(original mom) x F2Bx1, but I get lost with this stupid shit. haha. Appears and smells the same as the last gen. Both male and females. I feel that these are going to breed true in the next gen. So we have a stellar male, strong and no autoflowering, smells just like his dear old dad. Vigorous heavily branched and unusual "bitter-sweet" aroma, I felt though the original MM is nice the flavor could stand some improving. The stone is devastating, sleep inducing with large yields. However, she was prone to bud rot and PM. These will not have the bud rot problem as the flowers have a very different structure to them. MM was massive colas very dense these will be massive but a little lighter. Also selected for LONG lasting high, longer than 2 hours and potent, kinda spacey and slightly confusing. I likey.
We really cant wait to try the Jamband, all are variations on the theme, very similar. 2 are more heavily branched pheno and the others are single pole. But uniform in smell flower structure and glandular production.

Thanks for the comments gentlemen

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Those Flairs look on point my friend. This thread will be more or less be only a few times a month for reasons I can't and won't get into. But I will be updating once a week.

To the few people that may have ended up with Magic Merlin crosses from me I say throw them in the trash. More than 80% OF ALL PLANTS EITHER MALE OR TRUE HERMS. This is a bi estback and I am putting the project on the back burner for now. Though I will begin choosing females for next gen selection. One chosen already. Veritable clone of the father sister. Good thing for sure.
The Tahoe OG male it making another go around with a full lineup of lovely ladies.
The List:

Blue Dream
Maui Wowie
Pestilence
StarDawg
Chemdog 91
Chems Sister
WiFi
PCK ,2 phenos
LemonSkunk
Magic Space mutt, original Majic Merlin male x Aliendawg
Pre 98
XXX OG
The TRUTH
Somango, 2lb/1K watts pheno
NYCD, lavander flavor from Soma
Chem Sour Diesel

This is going to KILL.

Have been very busy with a recent move and a number of other thing going on at work. Lots to do. Also will be making F2 of the PCKs here in the next month or so.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

I had aolost forgot to mention that we have popped seeds of Solar Flair, 100%, insane Strawberry Diesel, 90%, SOCal Magic, 80%, ISS, 3, NL?, 3, Sam the Skunkmans mixed x Haze/Skunk#1, 3, and one of my all time favorite varieties Humboldt Express F2!!! We have a great lineup thanks to some freinds and freebies!!!
Thanks to all.

Peace

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Glad you are still alive and kicking. Sounds like all is well in the garden.

outwest

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I had aolost forgot to mention that we have popped seeds of Solar Flair, 100%, insane Strawberry Diesel, 90%, SOCal Magic, 80%, ISS, 3, NL?, 3, Sam the Skunkmans mixed x Haze/Skunk#1, 3, and one of my all time favorite varieties Humboldt Express F2!!! We have a great lineup thanks to some freinds and freebies!!!
Thanks to all.

Peace
Really great Pics man. Loved seeing the vegging Mazari's up above as well. I made cuttings of Cherry Lime Haze and then stuck it into the bloom room last night. I will put in a Purple Jones and a Shiskaberry in the bloom room Thursday/Friday. Got a Lumentek digital switchable 400/600 watt HPS ballast and with hood super cheap(free) that will go into the bloom room this weekend to bolster lumens. I also got a real nice small room 3 liter auto digital dehumidifier that sits on the floor or can be hung or mounted high. That I paid for however. Manicured and made some change ups in both gardens per your advice last visit. All is very well in both of my gardens currently, much improvement since I saw you. Hope you are settling in and all is well. Commune with you when it is convenient for you to do so. Have a great Labor Day weekend Homebrew420.
best regards,
The Bluzboy

JAWS

JAWS

Those Flairs look on point my friend. This thread will be more or less be only a few times a month for reasons I can't and won't get into. But I will be updating once a week.

To the few people that may have ended up with Magic Merlin crosses from me I say throw them in the trash. More than 80% OF ALL PLANTS EITHER MALE OR TRUE HERMS. This is a bi estback and I am putting the project on the back burner for now. Though I will begin choosing females for next gen selection. One chosen already. Veritable clone of the father sister. Good thing for sure.
The Tahoe OG male it making another go around with a full lineup of lovely ladies.
The List:

Blue Dream
Maui Wowie
Pestilence
StarDawg
Chemdog 91
Chems Sister
WiFi
PCK ,2 phenos
LemonSkunk
Magic Space mutt, original Majic Merlin male x Aliendawg
Pre 98
XXX OG
The TRUTH
Somango, 2lb/1K watts pheno
NYCD, lavander flavor from Soma
Chem Sour Diesel

This is going to KILL.

Have been very busy with a recent move and a number of other thing going on at work. Lots to do. Also will be making F2 of the PCKs here in the next month or so.

Peace

ohhhhh no say it an't so all the MM HYBRIDS are trash that really sucks because i have several, when ya get some free time can you send me a list of what is trash so i can get them pitched out of my stock..

also sorry to hear my friend i know you were pretty excited about all tohse HYBRIDS...
peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sorry Jaws I am afraid they all seem to exibit the intersex/herm trait. Including the Grape Ape. And to be honest they females we ended up with were so Magic dominant there was nothing except growth structure from other parent. Just a lot of work to look for the proper females. Trash them all. I am sure we can find some replacements.
Correction to be made on teh list Magic Sapce Mutt is not in there, Grape Ape and Mamba x Double Underdog. 17 total ladies to be dusted. Also we have a nwe Blueberry male from DJ, vigorous and healthy, will donate some pollen on a few Mazar-i-sharif, Moonshine Haze and Scott's OG from Rare Dankness. Moonshine is impressive so far 4 weeks in and putting on some nice flowers quicklyand all haze smell.
Also in the works soon will be Truth seeds available as well as Truth hybrids, mostly the same lineup as Tahoe

The Tahoe male is from Cali Conn.

Thanks for the comments

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks for the support guys the Tahoe male is in place and has been for 3 days. the fems are about 2 weks ahead to ensure the most amount of flowers. the drip coco system is different from what I am used to however is very easy and the plants are all going very well this time.
As for the Magic well we may be able to find another and use him at a later date. For the moment that project has been shelved. We have so many things we are trying to do and though a challenge we will have more space and ultimately more product.
I will get the picts I took up here tonight.

Peace guys

Latest posts

Top Bottom