14er North

14er North

Projects up north:
Blue Dream x Tahoe Male
Lemon Mazar x Tahoe Male
Lemon Mazar x Blueberry Male
Blue Dream x Sour OG(reversed)
Ohio Cush aka Green Crack x Tahoe Male

Should get a decent F1 that we can release out of this bunch.

14er North

14er North

Blue Dream x Tahoe Male is popped and being tested in an 18 bean run.
Ohio Cush x Tahoe Male is germinating now.
Lemon Mazar x Tahoe Male is waiting HB420's new batch of pollen
Blueberry pollen is coming in four weeks.

Our Dreamwalker strain was created in a room with Blue Dream, Skywalker OG, and Sour OG during a series of 90 plus degree days a year ago (a wonderful tragedy). The Skywalker OG is prone to herm if you play her techno instead of blues, so I assumed it was a BD x SKO cross. After growing three rounds of the Dreamwalker, I am going to try reversing a Sour OG this round and pollinate the Blue Dream. I am convinced the Dreamwalker is this cross instead of the SKO cross based on plant structure, flexibility, bud structure and the texture of the high. If it works out we should be able to to release feminized Dreamwalker seeds. I only had one seed to work with and the Dreamwalker turned out pretty good. The Sour OG and Blue Dream are two of our two most stable and solid strains. I'm excited by the possibility.

Ohio Cush x Tahoe Male is germinating now.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks for stopping in 14ernorth. so as I promised more picts here is one of the seed room from back left clockwise, Pre98, ww, The TRUTH, Somango, PCK (2 purple phenos of fresh lemon cleaner aroma), Banana Smack(BG seeds), Blue Dream, Lost Dawg (in the foreground), Lemon Skunk(GH) x2, OG Kush(DNA), and there is a Chemdog 91 in there somewhere. They are all smaller plants to be hit in their 3rd week to ensure maximized seed production.

P6010011
P6010013

Banana Smack #2 seeded. only 12" tall, just tall enough to give us all the seeds we will want from her.
Here is XXX OG seeded pollinated with XXX x BS monster
P6010016

Yo Deep, here are a few shots of your '91
P6010022

On the underside of this huge beast!
P6010025

Well I hope this satisfies the crazing for some photos.
Great to see everyone in here.
We have decided on another variety to be created, The Red Headed Step Child, red hairs galore and its just going beat you up and down! haha this will be a little side project we are excited about. There are many more to come.
Thanks folks

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks for stopping Mota, SoCal Magic is what you have. Flavor was bland but the color was remarkable and the stone very strong go to bed type. Might find a nice one in there. Some color for sure

Reactions: 313
homebrew420

homebrew420

Here are some new picts for you all.
We have a 3 way of PCK, 5,4,3 from left to right. 5 is a bit of a runt, lite to moderate leaf crinkle, and slower overall growth. We found 2 males in teh remaining 3 seeds. So we will have us some PCK seeds to play with again.
P6060026

Th next ones are a few flower shots from a system about a week from harvest.
Jaws this ones for you broham! THE Grape Ape.
P6080029

Few shots of the Booberry, a true resin masta!
P6080027

Lost Dawg, insane burnt rubber chem smell. So strong. me likey.
P6080034

As the seed room gets further into flower i will take weekly photos of the room so we can all see how this progresses. And to be sure we will all see what this Tahoe, can do.
Testing of the XXX Og bx2 will commence as soon as seeds are harvested and dry a week later. We will most likely test a few of the Banana Smack x BSxXXX just to see. I feel if all things go well we should have a 3rd gen XXX og seed ready by Christmas. Lets hope.
In our test flower tent we just finished a small round of Lemon Skunk x Tahoe, seemed successful. Tasty, golden triched flowers and a good potency to boot. 4 total, lower yields than average but its fire. With the LSOG we also brought down some Alien Dawg x. Not absolutely sure but I thought the AD hermed and selfed, but after looking at the structure smell and taste i believe this to be an AD x Magic Merlin. WONDERFUL. great flavor better structure and smell and has a tingly almost menthol effect on mouth when inhaled. We have a total of 4 phenos 2 tested, one hanging and #12 has not been fully flowered, was purple from the get go but lacked in smell, so we axed it 3 weeks into flower. Maybe a mistake. We are going to do a proper test now with the 2 plants we have left of her. No biggy.

Current seeds we are growing out; Boo x Boo(berry), from Rare Dankness Scotts OG, and Moonshine Haze, from me Grape Ape x MM, Chem Valley Kush(Pankflamingomons) x MM, and a special treat gifted to us by the amazing Bluzboy, these seeds where collected by an american soldier stationed by the Affi Paki border near Mazar-i valley. 8 of these have been planted and a few I am sure are out today. I will have a complete story on these real soon with as much detail as I can gather. Collected from 3 farmer in the area. I will say the seeds were markedly different in shape size and mottling so they were grouped accordingly and labeled.
Wish us luck! And have a great weekend all.

Peace

P6080028
JAWS

JAWS

hello BREW:)
lots of great work going on in here for-sure and thank you much for the APE shot very nice indeed...

humm BOO i made a strain a few years ago i named BOO and sent out many seeds but never got any feed back on them, it was BLACKBERRY * AGENT ORANGE the BOO was short for BLACK-OVER-ORANGE seeing i harvested them on HALLOWEN 2007 i think....

i really like the work your doing with the XXX it would be grest to get those into seed form...
BRED ON BRO;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Highersolutions great to have ya here. The Ape is def different in both structure and certainly weight. The flavor is similar but overall is a far better smoke more potent I feel. She is a favorite easy to grow stout and branchy growing golf balls all over the branches. not large colas. The intensity of color is determined by the amount of light hitting the plant. What i mean i you will get these really cool looking green "shadows" where it was covered by a leaf or flower. Will be working her into the coming mixes, try to open up her structure a bit and giving an ease to growing.
On a side note I have a DPD IX female not flowering yet still have another few weeks before that happens. Testing out some other of the Merlin crosses. DJ's F-13 is in that mix.
I will have to get some shots of the Golden Tigers I got. still in beer cups.

Peace

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice, HB. I hear great things about the F-13. What are the things that make the Grape Ape a challenge to grow? I've heard that before, and would like to run her at some point.

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nice, HB. I hear great things about the F-13. What are the things that make the Grape Ape a challenge to grow? I've heard that before, and would like to run her at some point.

outwest

nothing. its fairly easy.

JAWS

JAWS

Highersolutions great to have ya here. The Ape is def different in both structure and certainly weight. The flavor is similar but overall is a far better smoke more potent I feel. She is a favorite easy to grow stout and branchy growing golf balls all over the branches. not large colas. The intensity of color is determined by the amount of light hitting the plant. What i mean i you will get these really cool looking green "shadows" where it was covered by a leaf or flower. Will be working her into the coming mixes, try to open up her structure a bit and giving an ease to growing.
On a side note I have a DPD IX female not flowering yet still have another few weeks before that happens. Testing out some other of the Merlin crosses. DJ's F-13 is in that mix.
I will have to get some shots of the Golden Tigers I got. still in beer cups.

Peace

are you runing MY DPD IX?.......im runing some cuts from the PURPLE MOMMY and im getting purple at 9days FLOWER and the PLATINUM DOJO i just finished working should give 98/99% PURPLE PLANTS...

how the TRIPLE OG doing and would like to get a good look at that GOLDEN TIGER when the time is right..
very nice;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Outwest the Grape is an easy grow. Her structure lends to some more selective pruning than I would care to do. Thats all really. Would like to open her up and stretch just a bit more in flower. She will stave off the PM if others have it. Not the first one to get PM is what I am getting at.

Bigcheese good to see ya bud. And you are correct she is a fairly easy grow. ours is slow on the veg as she is so stout and branching every 1/2 inch it seem. A great deal of internodal pruning is required to get her to reasonable height.

Jaws, it is just one for the moment. Looks female, and will flower her in just a few weeks. As for the Golden Tigers I will be transpanting tonight or tomorrow. I will get some veg shot of the group. Great new about the DOJOs , in fact I would say freakin awesome.

Update on the seed sprouting in our test tents;
Rare Dankness Scotts OG and Moonshine Haze.....12 total, 6 each have all sprouted. proper 100% germ.
Grape Ape x Magic Merlin bx2 7 of 8
Chem Valley Kush x Magic Merlin, 7 for 7
BooBoo (Booberry x Boo male) 3 for 3. This is a blueberry cross maybe? Not my seeds or genetics
M-I-S, Mazar-i-Sharif 8 of 8 have come up. Our landrace collected from 3 farmers by an Army soldier stationed in the area for many months. Will provide more info as it is available
FUGU Kush from Hazeman Seeds, got 7 of 10
Accidental Magic, one of my crosses, 11 of 16, on '09 stock fridge stored.

I will take shots of the seed room tomorrow to show progress on flower development and seed swelling on the Banana Smack and XXX OG.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

sorry for the delay fellas. New update on the seed room here. There has been a lit mishap with our Tahoe male, fear not we have cuts. However he is about dead. Did not like the temps in the car I geusse. Heat stress. Anyhow, may have to use the Magic Merlin this go around. Though his not a bad thing by any means, it is not what we had planned and that makes me a bit unhappy. Here is a pict of the room as of Thurs.
P6130048

Here is the PCK Male, Biggs. F2s and fun new elites crossed with him will be here before years end. Within the next few months really.
P6130045

He is a classic, inidca/afghanica structure to the Max!! very strong and smells identical to the flowers of all the girls green and purple alike. He is the stud I have been hoping for from this line. Only the progeny will tell for certain of course, but I have no doubts about his prowess.

On the use of PGRs that was mentioned at onset of the thread, we currently have a product called Calcium-25. It is a form of readily absorbed Ca that also contains Triacontanol. There is plenty of great info on this hormone out there. but in a nut shell tria. increases growth rate by boosting metabolism in individual cells, thus increasing overall growth rate increasing yield etc. What we found in our particular setting, RDWC in a controlled environment, this stuff does vbery little if anything. Here is part of the reason, temp. According to the manuf. ones time of application is one of the most important factors proper/ maximized effectiveness. "Later in the day is better," the reasoning being that as the sun warms the leaf surfaces the way cuticle layer on the leaves become more "liquid" and allow better penetration into the cells. This in turn delivers the PGR and Ca most effectively. They have been around 20+ years so I believe there is some merit to what they say. Tons of research on this product too. Back to the point, our temps are not allowed to reach the critical point, 77 F min., to make this nearly as useful as outdoors. Not to mention the fact that our pH and EC are farily stable and consistent. This does not lend to a whole lot of bene. from the Ca, which in turn can be one of the lesser available minerals in soil. In field crops, apples, and stone fruit I think one would see the growth claimed. However not in a controlled environment such as ours. I have begun use on some outdoor veggies and fruits...and others as well.
I will keep you all informed of new findings and observations on this product.

Peace

deep buddy

deep buddy

hey homebrew420.. yep that looks very promising, thanks bro i know you're hella busy.

that XXX og looks badass as well!

are those on jacks?

dude tha pre 98 BK is rad man. cuts rooted in a beer cup of tap water! andreally nice solid growth, thanks again brother.

ohh and that CPK is pretty badass by the way!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

sorry to hear about the loss of the ready to flower tahoe male but im very happy to hear you still cuts. im whatever yall create will be dope none the less!

Latest posts

Top Bottom