how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Big C

SoCal: $0-$5000 (top shelf)
NorCal: $0-$4200 (top shelf)

The ceiling figures are the ceiling averages for both locations, so they can vary a few hundred. Top Shelf basically means OG Kush.

M

mrdizzle

try to get rid of stuff at clubs now, your looking at 3,000-3,300

southstreets

southstreets

i've heard of some clubs in so cal gettin pnds for 2200 for some nor cal shit and clubs in so cal payin upwards to 5000 a pnd for some so cal grown shit??? i dont know i think it varies with the clubs and what ur growin... talked to a couple clubs that are always lookin for some top grade sativas {hard to find} and will pay 45 to 5000 a p...

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

i've heard of some clubs in so cal gettin pnds for 2200 for some nor cal shit and clubs in so cal payin upwards to 5000 a pnd for some so cal grown shit??? i dont know i think it varies with the clubs and what ur growin... talked to a couple clubs that are always lookin for some top grade sativas {hard to find} and will pay 45 to 5000 a p...

just out of curiosity, what sativas might that be? -Keepz

squarepusher

squarepusher

Met these guys from "Fresh Starts," they represent a bunch of growers up in Nor Cal. Have some pretty legit prices, its all collective based (over 500 members), so, its basically growers meet patients type things. They said their price was between 2100-2500 based on quality/cut

Reactions: Ski
D

DazedNconfussed

Yeha, what strains are considered top grade sativa's....I have some Chemdog #4 sativa nearing the end of flower, and the samples I have tried have been mind blowing....I dont even plan on selling any of it but if the clubs are willing to pay $4k per pound I may....anything less then that and id just keep for me and friends...

4EVERGREEN

dazed if its real c4 and all chunk no popcorn you should be able 2 get 4 for a p, but its going to have to look 5 star!! smell 5 star!! and smoke 5star!! if it has any flaws you wont get 4, ive been doing the club thing for years from sac-san diego, the prices are down right now!!! there so much tree going around the clubs can pick and choose

D

dailychronic

If the best you can do on a pound you grew is $3200 and its super dank shit you aren't connected or you are retarded only to sell your wares to clubs. There is no other state in the nation you can get $3200 for a pound of dank. $3200 is like a price if your buying multiple pounds from the Cuban mafia. Don't settle, go on a vacation, or get familiar with USPS. The rest of the US loves weed just as much as Cali and are willing to pay. Its almost dry in my college town of unquenchable weed heads shit Im one.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

i think herd next week price OG will be down to $23.49 a LB lol

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

The prices are so expensive..Makes me want to grow my own..Go out buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment, spend a year or two learning how to grow a crop of high grade meds in large quantity(learning how to use nutes, and sups properly), dealing with spider mites, fungus, mold, pump failures, etc. Spend 5-8 hours a day tuning, and retuning everything. Every day no weekends, no vacations. Dealing with the hassle of cops, and neighbors, and people checking meters, and kids, and anyone else that walks by. Dealing with the smell. Spending an extra 600-1500 a month on electrical bills, 90-150 on CO2(thats just for refills), re buying nutes, and sups...dealing with crop failures, and low yields, high temp(over 75F can kill with all those HID lights, CO2 generators, etc..)...and on and on..friends ask, "can you kick me down another OZ?" "oh, and yea sorry I told half of the valley about what you do", "sorry the cops came by, or those guys that broke in"..
Getting shit for selling half of the meds for 4200 a lb and giving the other half away to Cannabis for cancer victims or people with Lupus(anonymously). So you can afford to do it all again..When all said and done you made the equivalent of 4.25 an hour and have some pretty decent meds that might barley last until you finish the next crop..or you could pay 60 an 1/8th(or hell, get something slightly cheaper that still works at 45 an 1/8)..or not...; )

D

Dubwobble

Here are the current prices for indoor in my part of the bay...

OG (larry / tahoe / ghost) 36-40
Headband / Chem 34-38
Sour D 32 - 36
Bubba 35 - 37
Bubba (purple) 36 - 39
Green Crack 34-37
GDP / PK / Urkle (perfect) 36-38
GDP / PK / Urkle (50-75% dark) 34-36
Rasberry Kush (purple) 32-34
Blue Dream 27-30 ... barely sellable at the moment
Trainwreck 25-29

If it has any PM, bud rot, dog hair/cat hair, seeds/pre-mature seeds it won't sell at clubs.

M

MASSES 420KING

wow i always thought it was cheaper in cali... thats the same prices i pay here...

no the thing about cali is the tolerence for medy bud and the biz that goes along with it also the amount of different strains but ya prices roughly the same it is my opinion sitting in new england that cali basically sets the prices in the black market for rest of the U.S. and ive heard this from more then one prop 215 patient "that its still cheaper to go to the street after you get your med card the clubs charge more then the street"

J

JuJu Farms

This probably sounds like a dumb question but what are dispensiaries? Can anyone grow pot and sell it to them?

Top Bottom