how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

So you've got me curious on the stature of you "cousins", care to illuminate that?

T

Tommy Dragon

My cousins tell me they will squeeze every last one of you out of the market. He says there's to much profit for the government to let any yahoo sell weed at a farmers market:D
I wouldn't doubt that scenario... i wouldn't go as far to say its a sure thing tho... i think the majority of society would take issue with that... that would be like grocery stores shutin down farmers markets sellin produce cuz its cuttin into their profit margins... might not fly... could prob fight it in court n win no problem imo......

T

Tommy Dragon

Fact is if its legal for the big boys it needs to be legal for the lil guys... cant have it for jus them... cant make it where they r the only ones that can sell... will they try to make it that way..? Probably... will they be successful in tryin..? Probably not......

T

Tommy Dragon

Excuse me kind sir they have already done that in Colorado from what my cousin says
Yes... they are using tax funds from marijuana sales to fund police crackin down on illegal grows... those r the grows that r growin way more than they r allowed... my point is if ur legit u have to be allowed to sell just like the big opps... the question is will they change the laws to make it near impossible to be legit... we will see......

T

Tommy Dragon

I think it would be really hard to make it illegal for small opps to sell... they would have to make it illegal for people to grow in order to do that... i dont see how it would stand up in court... that would b like if big franchise restaurants like mcdonalds wanted to get rid of all the mom n pop restaurants because they were cuttin their profit... there is no argument that would stand up in court that would allow that......

T

Tommy Dragon

I agree tho... the days of big illegal grows r comin to an end... even tryn to do large legal ones will b real hard goin against the big corporate opps...

T

Tommy Dragon

No sorry my cousin says only dispensary are allowed to sell, and you think ok I'll open a dispensary, but then you realize you can't because all the city have blocked new shops so your only option is to by one from someone who already owns one only to find out you can't afford the price tag:D
Im in California so i cant speak on whats goin on in Colorado... here as it stands if u got a medical card u can exchange meds n accept "donations" with others who have the card... u dont need to have a dispensary... everything is changin n new laws will be created and lawsuits will be filed... here and in Colorado... my point is any laws that r unconstitutional wont stand... my grocery store analogie is a solid one...

The Big Man

The Big Man

For top grade medicine, clubs will pay anywhere from 4000/lb to 4800/lb if they are in southern california. Up in nor-cal its a little different though... they pay less for the same quality (growers are abundant and right around the corner).

You are out of your mind. It can be gotten as low as $1,300- $1,500 a lb now

The Big Man

The Big Man

hey new guy,chill out would ya.you just quoted a post from 2009,when 4000 a pound was the norm :banghead:
ok, I should have looked. But no I am not new, jsut been gone for a few years and no longer had my old email account.

Top Bottom