how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growgrow

Ive heard of clubs in LA buyin bows for 56.. but Ive also heard the best way to get rid of it is in 1/4 or 1/2's.... you can ask more because its less amount.. they will also price it higher..... let me know your guys experience on this ... worx for me : )

Blaze

Blaze

For outdoor: 1,800-2,800 on average.

For indoor: 2,500-4,000 on average.

You might get a little more if you sell it in quarters or ounces but the market in CA has become ridiculously flooded this last year so prices have taken a big hit.

Buying it from the clubs is often more expensive than buying it on the street. From what I have seen then usually charge $35-$90 an eighth with $40-$50 probably being about average. The annoying thing is a lot of the clubs will go and buy a pound for say $2500 and turn around and sell it for $6,400+. So even though the prices the growers are getting keeps going down, the people buying it from the clubs are still getting stuck with the same high prices, and the clubs keep raking in more and more profit, while giving everyone else the short end of the stick.

Blaze

Blaze

If the best you can do on a pound you grew is $3200 and its super dank shit you aren't connected or you are retarded only to sell your wares to clubs. There is no other state in the nation you can get $3200 for a pound of dank. $3200 is like a price if your buying multiple pounds from the Cuban mafia. Don't settle, go on a vacation, or get familiar with USPS. The rest of the US loves weed just as much as Cali and are willing to pay. Its almost dry in my college town of unquenchable weed heads shit Im one.

LMFAO you've never been to Cali and have never sold pot have you?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For outdoor: 1,800-2,800 on average.

For indoor: 2,500-4,000 on average.

You might get a little more if you sell it in quarters or ounces but the market in CA has become ridiculously flooded this last year so prices have taken a big hit.

Buying it from the clubs is often more expensive than buying it on the street. From what I have seen then usually charge $35-$90 an eighth with $40-$50 probably being about average. The annoying thing is a lot of the clubs will go and buy a pound for say $2500 and turn around and sell it for $6,400+. So even though the prices the growers are getting keeps going down, the people buying it from the clubs are still getting stuck with the same high prices, and the clubs keep raking in more and more profit, while giving everyone else the short end of the stick.
This reminds me of ice cream. I don't know when they started doing this, but it used to be that you'd buy what looked to be a half gallon and it was a proper two quart container. Now? It's 1.5-1.75 quarts!

There is going to come a point where the pendulum will swing the other way. There are growers who cannot feasibly stay in the game if they cannot make a certain amount on their product, and are forced out. This is a thinning of the herd, so to speak, and I think there will come a point when those who remain will tell the clubs to shove off. Power rates aren't going down and it's hard for me to name anyone who hasn't been pinched by a ripper at least once.

Blaze

Blaze

I think you are probably right. This next year is going to break a lot of grower in Cali. More and more it is becoming like running a legit business. If you are not really time and cost effective, and producing a high quality product, you aren't gonna make it in Cali anymore.

Blaze

Blaze

In fact I think you will be seeing a lot of indoor growers going out of business in Cali here soon. The price of power has become outrageous here, and the price of even indoor has gone down. I think Colorado is going to be the big mecca for indoor; power is cheap, and they have cold temperatures. Plus, more and more people are figuring out how to do green house and light dep here in Cali, which can give you the same look and quality of indoor when it is done right, but with much greater cost effectiveness. I think that is where the future in Cali lies - light dep.

N

nor cali farmer

been doing the greenhouse for yrs power in the city of redding is .12 a kw if i said it right lol

D

dailychronic

LMFAO you've never been to Cali and have never sold pot have you?

Ive sold grams up to pounds and no Im not from cali. Why is it so funny? If you want money fast where Im from the Cubans will pay $3000 a pd no matter what as long as there are no seeds. And there is no limit to how much you could sell them at once. Most people from my state dont sell there stuff in state anyways, it ends up heading to new york. Maybe your an expert about the Cali scene but Im an expert at my scene and from where Im from the demand in unexhaustable for everything from reggie to purple. People around here will pay $600 an ounce for purple weed. So does it seem so funny that I would call someone retarded for selling even outdoor sensi for less than $3000? Why waste your time growing it if you could buy it wholesale and flip it somewhere else for more than you can grow it and sell it locally? Because your doing it legally? Fuck the law

F

frogeye

hey dailychronic u must be from fla if ur talkin bout the cubans.but 600 a z is crazy if u r from fla people r sellin amnesia haze for 400 and black haze all day for 300 and blueberry for 300 seems to me like u should be gettin some purple food coloring and gettin rich lol.

N

nor cali farmer

or cross black hase and blueberry and call it black and blue hase and get 600 a zip

N

newbiewitskillz

We need some of that dank out here!!!!!! PM me if the dispensaries are low-ballin! Lol !

trinityalps

trinityalps

lol the clubs are sketchy. Me and my partner in crime (no homo) was in the backroom with the owner of a brand new club in Richmond. Golden Gate Heath Center. ......

So its ok to be a criminal (partner in crime), but not be gay... I'm just saying.

Bulk prices have fallen. I know someone who drives $2200 lbs from Redding to LA and unloads them there for $3500 and then its on to Phoenix to unload them for $4500/lb. You pay for risk.

I think the bulk prices are going to go down even more because of the economy and the relaxed gov't attitudes.

Remember what happened to the Dutch and their tulip bubble? Its probably going to happen here with pot, unless we can become a pot tourist destination. to paraphrase... What happens in California stays in California :)

--Trinity

B

Budtender420

Hit up dispensaries in West Hollywood. Most already have their "Vendors" set up but if you have a bomb "OG, Sour D, or Chemdog, ETC" try to get them to look at it and you should get at least 4200 if its bomb and up to 5200 if its Super and the owner loves you!! I wouldnt take anything lower than 4200 in so. cal for bomb OG!!

N

newbiewitskillz

Dankest og, headband, irene, goes for more than 45 a lb where im at in texas. But if your buying a whole haul then you can get numbers like 4 even but cant usually find the quantity and quality out here!!

S

Sirius

That would be awesome if all the dispensaries were flooded with bomb ass weed... but they are not. the market is flooded with crap because everyone and their mom think they can grow the dank... i have been thinking a lot lately about the attitude toward pot and i think it sucks for the most part in cali. instead of appreciating it for what we always have it has been shrouded by dollar signs and for the most part people could care less about what they are producing.. they are producing what pays and this is exactly why I believe there will always be a market for the chron. $250 a zip has been pretty standard for damn near the last twenty years. If anything is changing it is the demand for quality pot. Not everyone could grow the dank back then and not everyone can do it now. I would be sort of leary of bulking up my outdoor grow however, because one thing i saw a lot of last season was shitty outdoor that got made into shitty hash.

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

if you really wanna hear crazy figures come my way down hear lbs range from 5600-7000 and oz's oh my 550-700 and thats mid to top shelf and did i mention the name isn't important all they care about is look and smell lol

D

dankbuzz

i live in pa. and i see cali green for 3800 lbs. i dont know how people pay so much out in cali. but are local home grown affie goes for the same. if just gettin an o thats between 250-300, a 1/8 no more than 50.

G

gamehendge

28-38

2800-3800 for indoor in SF
36, 38 is not hard to achieve if your product is top notch and you dont budge on the price. go in saying 38 take 36 or walk out
keep the prices high!

Top Bottom