How To Create Feminized Seeds! By Dgl

• Thread starter DGL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

This is definitely NOT recommended for breeders. You are tampering with allele frequencies and will always have herm tendency and you must have a good grow atmosphere. Good for folks that have a plant they want to keep around and dont have seeds available.
This method can make millions of gallons of spray so you dont have to buy it over and over.
View attachment 578998
I've read that ethylene is better and a more natural way of making fem seeds? Your take on this?

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Speaking on regular seeds vs fem seeds. I've heard that if u have a regular seed (that happens to be female)vs fem seed of the same strain that the regular seed will be a more dominant version of the strain. Would you agree with that?
Yes because the alleles have not been tampered with like the fem.

J

jsv1027

Its all gear that i have grown and still grow. Nirvana bubble is a very nice yielder. Havent found a pink bubblegum pheno yet. But im still searching. :) Im also very happy with my barneys critical kush. Nice heavy yielding og.
I used to have an amazing pink bubblegum from bog seeds. Bogbubble was the strain.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

1st try with CS making feminized pollen (I hope)..(began spraying 24hrs before flipping)
Strain is a proven GPS Cackleberry (my own clone).
CS is DIY and I have no idea how strong it is..(PPM meter is of no use with CS). Used 999 pure silver, 9 volt dc power supply from something, a mason jar, distilled water and left it going for 24 hrs, cleaning the rods as I could,,

Never thought I would be happy to say this..BUT...IC BALLS (I think)..LMFAO
3 8 18 Fem CS Sacs

itza419

itza419

1st try with CS making feminized pollen (I hope)..(began spraying 24hrs before flipping)
Strain is a proven GPS Cackleberry (my own clone).
CS is DIY and I have no idea how strong it is..(PPM meter is of no use with CS). Used 999 pure silver, 9 volt dc power supply from something, a mason jar, distilled water and left it going for 24 hrs, cleaning the rods as I could,,

Never thought I would be happy to say this..BUT...IC BALLS (I think)..LMFAO
View attachment 783592
Did you happen to take a picture of the pollen harvested,?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Did you happen to take a picture of the pollen harvested,?
This was the cackleberry clone pollen from a turned girl..(Very little, but enough for what I wanted)

Unfortunately the GDP and Pineapple Xpress2 nanered and were binned..Chopped the 2 plants I pollinated..except the branches with the ripening seeds..They look pretty good from here, but time will tell.

4 6 18 Cackleberry female pollen

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

Stressing a plant to herm does not create feminized seeds. It creates more hermie prone seeds. Collidial silver, sts does. I had a fem seed herm.and douch a gg4. Found 30 viable seeds. Popped and flowered every single seed. By week 2.5 every fn one of them hermied on me. Every one!

Welp
Due to stoooopid stoner observance
I had a fem purple haze plant grow pollen sacks.
( environment issues)
Pollemated itself and a Sour Diesel.
For the past year I’ve been germing and blooming these seeds from the “stressed”pollen.
I’ve also gifted about 100 seeds each to a couple friends.
No Hermie reported yet.
But got lots of hood dmoke

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Welp
Due to stoooopid stoner observance
I had a fem purple haze plant grow pollen sacks.
( environment issues)
Pollemated itself and a Sour Diesel.
For the past year I’ve been germing and blooming these seeds from the “stressed”pollen.
I’ve also gifted about 100 seeds each to a couple friends.
No Hermie reported yet.
But got lots of hood dmoke

His was probably a true hermie. A genetic problem. May not be all related to stress.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How? What changes do you make? What is CS?
In 12-12, I THINK that by increasing the day hours after a few weeks in flower, and then reducing again..and then increasing again might do the trick, but I am only repeating what I have read. CS= Colloidal Silver..google for more info. (PIA, but it works..Cavaet..once treated and pollen is collected..you MUST destroy the plant and not consume it (again from my reading)

Top Bottom