How To Get Bushy Plants?

• Thread starter markp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Must of been..ol snoopy wouldnt of named it if that was the case.Yeah im keen to also.all those small insects and god knows what else that will come out.
Im same as you will give it a go nxt harvest on few branches...

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Wow you guys drifted so fast, bragging about your weed and all :)

By the way the pic is not of his plants, he wants to get something similar.

Use the search function to find what you need. Also some plants have crazy genetics and some grow with more side branches and a more uniform canopy.
With a sativa or a sativa dom, this kinda shape will be impossible imo. Not a sativa smoker (panic attacks) but i know sativas grow stems that are much more elongated than indicas.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Wouldnt mind growing that green crack..ive never ever washed the buds.always thought it would knock the trics about too much..but gee..that water is filthy as.thats unreal...
I bet you can taste a difference between washed and not..
YESSSSSSS, you can!

Madmax

Madmax

I have 4 plants on raised beds outdoors, spaced about 1 meter apart. I am growing what I assume is sativa (origin unknown, got the seeds from a friend), and I am looking to fill most of the lateral space instead of letting them grow tall.

Lots of techniques I found googling invovle bending the main steam 90 degrees horizontally, but if you see the picture I posted, the main steam is straight and all the other branches come from the same height and go up from there. Nothing is extremely horizontal.

How can I achieve something like that?
View attachment 841551
you have pretty much buggered it up from the word go buddy..you really want them atleast 2 metres apart so they have plenty room to grow into trees ..but even at that distance isnt really enough..at 4-5 metres would give you 2 metre wide laterals and a little room to walk between them..but before this can happen you will have to have good genetics and great compost, soil etc with ammendments and a great supply a water..

M

markp

Not my plants, just found the image and wanted to show it as an example. I assume mine are sativas because of the shape of the leaves, and where I live (south america) they are more common than indicas. I built the raised beds to grow veggies, but had some space left so decided to germinate some seeds a friend gave me. I don't have much experience growing cannabis, only did it once like 15 years ago, grew a white widow indoors with cfls and a street mercury light, so this is mostly an experiment to see how growing outdoors is.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I'll start with topping and some training and see how it goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom