How to keep Boar away from plants and me

• Thread starter dailychronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's do it.....Won't be no fuggin hogs left to worry bout tramplin your girls!!:ninja

D

dailychronic

I just remembered I had some pulled pork for dinner so I think it was a case of Porky's Revenge.

Do you think me pissing or having ate breakfast right before hand had something to do with his/hers appearance? Maybe it smelt my dank ass breakfast on my hand? Or maybe it just wanted the White Fire as bad as everyone else on this board!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hog Hunt

A hog hunt would be awesome, I'm sure you could round up enough guys to cut the hog numbers down to acceptable levels

mal

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

In TX we hunt hogs with Dogos I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone about the best dog to hunt hogs with, but Dogos were bread to hunt hogs. And if your hog problem is anything like it is here killing a few hogs isn't going to do anything to cull the problem. Good luck with your outdoor grow.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

solar-powered electric fence? worked on the farm in MI... the 800lb boar was named "Balls" for obvious reasons, if you've ever seen a big boar... They were not wild, but they were not nice animals, by any stretch. the little ones are cute, but don't let mama catch you messin with 'em. I've heard that the wild boars are twice as mean and strong, if only half the size or less. the only wild pig I've killed was a little javelina son-of-a-bitch that killed my cousin's dog and went after his wife. That pig weighed in at a whopping 40 lbs, but he evidently had a Napoleon complex or short pig syndrome. I'd hate to run into a big hog armed only with my pH tester...

C

cali2

I got some Am bulldogs that'll get the job done. Let tha Bulldawgs loose!! lol

B

BUDOGHI

Smoked meat and a big fatty some cold beer. Sounds like a good solution to me.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In TX we hunt hogs with Dogos I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone about the best dog to hunt hogs with, but Dogos were bread to hunt hogs. And if your hog problem is anything like it is here killing a few hogs isn't going to do anything to cull the problem. Good luck with your outdoor grow.
Ayup, there it is right there.

Those Dogos are gorgeous, to boot. Just gorgeous dogs.
solar-powered electric fence? worked on the farm in MI... the 800lb boar was named "Balls" for obvious reasons, if you've ever seen a big boar... They were not wild, but they were not nice animals, by any stretch. the little ones are cute, but don't let mama catch you messin with 'em. I've heard that the wild boars are twice as mean and strong, if only half the size or less. the only wild pig I've killed was a little javelina son-of-a-bitch that killed my cousin's dog and went after his wife. That pig weighed in at a whopping 40 lbs, but he evidently had a Napoleon complex or short pig syndrome. I'd hate to run into a big hog armed only with my pH tester...
Holy crap! I've heard about those javelinas. I raised pigs when I was a kid, know not to mess with a boar or a sow with a litter. But the first time I saw a javelina I thought, "Oh, it's so cute." Then my FIL at the time told me if they catch me on foot by myself I'd better have the dog with me or I was gonna be dinner. I thought he was yanking my chain.

F

foolsgold

you need more than one dog to take this beast down. can you imagine even seeing this thing in the woods? this kid was 11 when he shot and killed this boar weighing in over 1,000 pounds. what a badass.

Biggest wildboar small
R

Rabbi

I hear skunk piss and spray works great just cover yourself in the funk and no Boar will come near you, lol

C

CAPO

Holy Jesus Fool'sgold.....I had no idea boar got that big.

That's a lot of ribs.....

Invictus

Invictus

Good Huntin...

Jim your a crazy motherfucker... my Princess was a working hog dog... Ive seen dogs lock on and my buddy use his Bowie to end a hog.... Shit was wild...you got brass balls...

You need a game dog bro... Some true a.p.b.t...

But a good size... Not a pocket pit...

I got a 63lb dog twice bred off Garner's Rosco, pure Eli...

He's an absolute tank, strongest dog I've ever seen.

I'd put him up against a boar 3 times his size anyday...

And get yourself a good knife! Fuck the 44!

You're makin me want to go hoggin!

I like them Garner Dogs- Good stuff. I got me an old Jeep mutt that does the trick. Here's a vid of my old mutt George. Enjoy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTKs8FY4YtM

Peace-Invictus

C

Chalwa

Using a dog is great if you want to tie up a dog in your crop all year long, feed them and pay for vet bills. If you really want to get rid of them, trap them. If set traps, you will get the pigs in the area. You will be able to make a choice shot on your caged pig and have a wonderful bbq for your trimming party. These things work 24 hours a day no matter if you are sleeping or on vacation. Here is the youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1HA02hdJrE&feature=player_embedded#!

N

NomaadsGarden

Not so sure about that boar pic... looks like a fake to me.

Top Bottom