Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I feel like you snagged a rare one buddy.
The seed mother of my gobnugget and peaceblaster (we called that one moon socket) had a very eucalyptus-esque, almost menthol, but more pleasant kind of flavor when cured up. The dabs tasted like medicine, but in a very very pleasant and satisfying kind of way. Take one fat dab and it would barely make you cough thanks to the eucalyptus like sensation on the inhale, and it was the definition of true creeper. Right after taking a dab you could have been forgiven for talking dirty on the moonsocket... But the plant routinely tested over 30%, and about 5-10 mins after that fat dab, you;d literally be thanking the plant for existing. The plant was a full on psychedelic for those without a tolerance too, and anxiety wasn't at all a trick up it's sleeve either. Even for first time smokers.

Stick your nose in the bag it wasnt a super strong smelling plant either, but you could smell it EASILY through multiple zip lock bags no problem. One of the most unique terp profiles ive ever had. Wasn't pungent, but it was very penetrating.

That was this one, i think ive posted it already though. It was definitely heavy in a eucalyptus terpene of some kind.
IMG 0102

IMG 0101

IMG 0100

This plant did medicine, thats what it did. You could smoke it first thing in the morning, you could smoke it before bed, you could smoke it when you had to focus, you could smoke it when you didnt. If you needed something out of some cannabis, this one was happy to oblige you. It cloned like bamboo and was easy to grow as dandelions. If you were tired it picked you up, if you needed to sleep it laid ya down. In my many many years of smoking weed, this was the closest to the perfect strain i've personally ever got ahold of lol.

These weed loved you lol. I'm really glad i still have her genetics in a couple crosses.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Ethos? Looks great 👍

I’ve got one day 57 from flip. She’s a beast✌️

View attachment 2158347
I’m definitely going to order some seeds been eyeballing it for a few minutes now, and a local dispensary had it I’m pretty happy with it. I’m still awake after a couple bowls and a joint, which is good for me because I don’t want to pass out ten minutes after a few hits, unless I want to pass out after a few hits 🤔🤣

Top Bottom